I Confess...
I'm having much too much fun with Bitstrips on Facebook. They are cracking me up. You can design your own little character and interact with other friends who have them, or create them for other friends and create little comic strips.
Kristina should have trusted her heart surgery to a real doctor. But she thought it would be fun.
I Confess...
This one made us all laugh really hard.
Angel wishes she knew how to quit Angie.
I Confess...
My work makes my brain explode. I think it's getting harder now that it is Summer and I have a bad case of Cabin Fever. All I want to do is go somewhere! I have my Seattle trip in a few weeks but I want to go somewhere NOW! Boo.
I Confess...
I went to Starbucks on the way to work yesterday. I couldn't decide if I wanted a Coffee or a Green Tea Latte... So I got both. Yes, I'm not proud of the amount of calories that must have been, but I wanted coffee for the caffeine and the tea for the flavor. Oh well.
I Confess...
I am entirely out of patience for the week... Which is sad since I have about 7 more hours of work and Friday seems to be the day when the most computer illiterate/rudest customers come into support... Guess I'll have to deal with it. lol
I Confess...
Here's my "beach ready" outfit for Friday's Fancies! :)
I am entirely out of patience for the week... Which is sad since I have about 7 more hours of work and Friday seems to be the day when the most computer illiterate/rudest customers come into support... Guess I'll have to deal with it. lol
I Confess...
Here's my "beach ready" outfit for Friday's Fancies! :)
Linking up with:



Hopefully you have a great day at work and that you don't get too many tech illiterate people calling ;D I don't think I could do a job like that.. I never have any patience ha ha.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely excited about your Seattle trip! If you have any free time we should definitely get together or go have a coffee!
Cute outfit. For me it's all dreaming, the beach is too far away. Mountains will have to do.
ReplyDeleteOh, my! I'm laughing at that dog photo...and the comics, too. So funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't written my post yet...I always wait 'til late in the day....I'm always late on Fridays....
xo,
RJ
Do you work in customer support? I work in customer support to and it's such an awful job. I work from 1-9 on fridays and I usually get people who need tech support because they are in a rush to use their TVs. All I want to say is it's so pretty outside go camping or go for a walk or go party stop calling me.
ReplyDeleteCute beach outfit! I'm jealous of your Seattle trip. I haven't been anywhere since November. I'm going stir crazy too :)
ReplyDeleteThose graphics are pretty hilarious!
HAHA love the cat picture!! I'm with ya on the patience. Mines on E.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a better work week next week. The bitstrips are funny....
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that someone else likes one-piece bathing suits. Seems like I am one of the only 20-something women who does!
ReplyDeleteWow what a bloody great post this brought a smile to my face.........thank you...........
ReplyDeleteI loved this post and couldn't help but laugh at 'tech support kitteh'. Just take a deep breath and make it from one call to the next because you can do it! I used to work in a call center and I know how you feel about the crazies, but the good thing is that once you are done, you are DONE for the day! Great beach outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures cracked me up! Hope you're having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your Starbucks run...I haven't been in ages!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry your job is stressing you out. You make me REALLY not miss having a desk job.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that beachy look. How cute is that suit?