Wow, they are awesome!! We have Pride coming up in August time here, they would be just perfect! Have fun! Lyndsay xxwww.fizzypeaches.com
I loooove bright shoes! San Francisco's Pride is at the end of June. I might need some rainbow shoes in my life before then!
I so want the rainbow Converse shoes! Those are so fun!!!
*love* the high tops! :D
Lovin the converse! http://dizzymissjames.blogspot.co.uk/
omg I seriously want those rainbow sneakers
Now they are bloody awesome sneakers I really like the look of them
How funtabulous!! I LOVE those converse!
I like the rainbow tiger stripe. How fun!
Wow, they are awesome!! We have Pride coming up in August time here, they would be just perfect! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLyndsay xx
www.fizzypeaches.com
I loooove bright shoes! San Francisco's Pride is at the end of June. I might need some rainbow shoes in my life before then!
ReplyDeleteI so want the rainbow Converse shoes! Those are so fun!!!
ReplyDelete*love* the high tops! :D
ReplyDeleteLovin the converse!
ReplyDeletehttp://dizzymissjames.blogspot.co.uk/
omg I seriously want those rainbow sneakers
ReplyDeleteNow they are bloody awesome sneakers I really like the look of them
ReplyDeleteHow funtabulous!! I LOVE those converse!
ReplyDeleteI like the rainbow tiger stripe. How fun!
ReplyDelete