Favorite Posts This Week:
- Chrissy from Dear Chrissy wrote an awesome article about Why It's Okay to Have A Thin Skin, and I totally agree with her. You feel things for a reason-yeah it sucks sometimes to have to feel hurt or sad, but you NEED to feel what your body tells you to feel in order to get past it. It's more than okay!
- Torie shared an article from Thought Catalog on Twitter about 7 Things We Need to Start Teaching Girls in School-and it's dead on. Too many women are hung up on things that make us hurt ourselves because we weren't taught that when we were young-we were raised in a society that didn't value the right things.
- Kate at The Small Things wrote a post regarding the difference between BB CC and DD Creams, and I have been wondering that forever!
- I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan. This article Doctor Who: Top 10 "Puppy Kick" Moments is entirely accurate. Oh the feels.
How it works
Throughout the week keep an eye out for blog posts by other bloggers that you love, and keep track of them. You can save them in a draft post, bookmark them, write them down-whatever works for you.
On Sundays, grab our pretty button (code above) and create a blog post with a list of those blogs that you loved, inspired you, or you generally want to share with everyone and link up with our link! You should also follow both High-Heeled Love and myself who host!
Why do we do this?
We believe sharing posts and focusing on other bloggers is important for building community and creating friendships! It's time to stop being so self-focused and branch out to others as well!
I need to read Kate's post. I don't know what a DD cream is but I wear Clinique's CC cream almost daily!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
xo,
RJ
Hi Miss Angie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting a great party.
Judy
Pursuit Of Functional Home.