6.06.2013

Etsy & a Custom Nail Polish Illustration Giveaway! CLOSED

Chaotic Creations by My So-Called Chaos

Hello lovely followers! I haven't been around today because I'm working on making the move back to Etsy from Storenvy.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Storenvy, and when I do prints and things where I have multiples I plan on selling on both-I am just not feeling a lot of attention to my shop on Storenvy and I'm paying $7.99 a month to maintain it without any attention... So my shop is back on Etsy where I can better promote things with their awesome SEO and fantastic treasuries where I can better promote.

On that note, I finally have listings up for Custom Nail Polish art!  I've had a lot of requests for them, so I have three listings available.  4x6 with one polish of your color/bottle choice, 6x8 with up to 4 color/bottle choices, and 9x12 which can fit roughly 15 bottles in your choice of colors/bottles.  I'm so excited to start making these more!

Win a Custom Nail Polish Illustration

I recently created a new mailing list for Newsletters from My So-Called Chaos.  These newsletters will have exclusive discounts, happenings, things to be aware of, and even exclusive giveaways!  I PROMISE not to be spamming and send out a ton of emails-and it certainly wont be a weekly or daily (no way! I know what it's like to be spammed) occurrence, I'm thinking more like once or twice a month or special occasions thing.  Soooo I'm trying to get my awesome bloggy friends to sign up!  So see the Rafflecopter below and subscribe to enter to win one of these pretties of your very own!

See above rafflecopter for full terms and conditions.
xoxo Miss Angie

34 comments:

  1. I would choose Julep and I'm not sure what colors - probably reds/pinks/blues, those are my favorite to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... maybe an OPI bottle in a pinkish/purplish hue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would probably choose the Cake-Hole Nail Lacquer by Butter London. It is just SO pretty and bright! xo
    Cara Howard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love something blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this beautiful giveaway!
    I love the pink or colar colors!
    My GFC:Helena Oops.
    My RC:Jens. Ken Lundstrom
    My email:Melodie10@gmx.fr
    Have a fab night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose Sally Hansen complete manicure for sure, in either gold glitter or coral or dark purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to have any good nail polish that is opaque and in a natural colour (light pink or peach.. but i would also like to try pastel colours or any nice colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would want Enchanted, Aly's Dream, and a England. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email that I followed you with was ohxmanxjasminex@yahoo.com

      Delete
  9. I'm a big Essie fan, as for the colors that's tough, but there'd definitely be teal and brown hues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. opi! and a bright red! simaholic@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love OPI and Zoya...Love rich colors...jade, fuscia, and turquoise

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Julep bottles, or Essie in Vanity Fairest. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure what brand, but I love teal nail polish. :D Also my GFC name is Joanna Coleman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Essie or Julep in teal or emerald green!
    Great giveaway! Your illustrations are gorgeous!
    ps this is Bethany from Stellakenton, I think I may be signed in under my other google account.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well this would be for my daughter and she is a fan of Essie so probably that brand, and maybe a summer aqua color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous giveaway! I love red OPI! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would pick Deborah Lippmann in a coral color. My GFC name is Dobbygirl! And my Rafflecopter always shows up as Jenny S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. China Glaze in red.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love any polish but in mint/seafoam green and peach because well, those are my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, You know that you can run both shops at the same time with the same inventory...?
      http://luanded.blogspot.com/2013/04/its-not-storenvy-vs-etsy.html

      Delete
  20. Probably a bottle of Butter London in gold

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like those square bottles - are they Chanel ones?!?! I dunno!! Anna on Rafflecopter :) walkthedust at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chanel Le Vernis Tentation 54 and Deborah Lippman SINGLE LADIES :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would chose the purple polish. I would put it up in my dorm room and it'd match my school colors: purple and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like all the painting you've posted so far. I think if I won, I'd probably ask you to surprise me with color/bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd love Sephora by OPI or Nicole by OPI. I would love a duochrome blue color, any duochrome blue color they had in their lines.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.