The Urban Decay Naked Palette is a must have this summer because we all want to look good! As another makeup favorite of mine the timing is perfect to give it away. Enjoy, from LeChateaudesFleurs.
This long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We've also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.
RainShadow Labs
RainShadow Labs provides the highest quality wholesale cosmetics. They offer lotions, washes, cremes, candles, soaps, gels, essential oils and so much more.

One of my favorite products fro RainShadow Labs:
AEWR Turbo Wrinkle Smoothing Treatment
The name says it all. If there is one turn back the clock product that every person over 25 with skin should have, this is it. Restore firmness, heal sun damage, increase hydration, erase wrinkles, smooth texture, nourish at the dermal layer, minimize irritation, increase skin brightness and even out skin tone.
Enter to win the Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Open worldwide. Ends 7/8/13. Entries will be verified. See Rafflecopter for full Terms.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My favourite beauty staple would be lip sticks because that can glam up any look instantly and there are tons of shades to choose from so you can re-create any look (:
ReplyDeleteMy staple would be mascara. Even on a lazy day, mascara can make me look bright and alert.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite beauty product staple would be lipsticks because it can change one's face from dull to alive.
ReplyDeleteI love mascara, it makes your eyes pop and I can't go without
ReplyDeleteMatte taupe eye shadow :) I think matte shadows are completely 'under-rated'. I use it everyday. And of course some pretty blush - it will liven up any look.
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY got my fingers crossed for this amazing giveaway... we don't have Urban Decay in South Africa :(
xx
my favorite beauty staple would be blush and mascara. I need to get some color in my cheeks to make me feel I'm am alive, and the mascara helps pop my eyes out
ReplyDeletesweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favourite beauty staple would be lip gloss because i like to feel my lips wet.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite beauty staple is concealer! It does what it's supposed to!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have so been wanting this!
ReplyDeleteBeauty staple: foundation! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt would have to be foundation or mascara. I don't leave home without either.
ReplyDeleteFor summer my beauty essential is my homemade bronzer, definitely
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is liquid eyeliner because I love to do a dark thin line on my eyes and liquid eyeliner is perfect to do that!!
ReplyDeleteI can't leave home without mascara on, definitely my beauty staple!
ReplyDeleteErin x
My favorite beauty staple is some good ol black eyeliner. If im wearing anything its that :D
ReplyDeletedefinitely eyeliner and mascara, can't live without!
ReplyDeletemascara and lip balm!
ReplyDeletemy favorite beauty staple has to be black eyeliner
ReplyDeleteMascara, for sure. Rarely leave the house without it. =)
ReplyDeleteright now i'm really loving lipsticks. i tend to do my eye make up in a similar way every single day, but if i change the lipstick, i look completely different. it's just easy and effortless :)
ReplyDeleteMy SPF moisturizer - can't live without it!
ReplyDeleteMy spft and chapstick
ReplyDeleteCan't do without a BB cream with SPF and a good mascara, but don't want to live without eyeshadow! It is my favourite makeup, even if it isn't indispensable :)
ReplyDeleteI love Revlon Lipbutter! It keeps my lips so smooth and they come in such awesome colors. My fav is Pink Truffle. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHands down mascara.
ReplyDeleteMy lip gloss. Absolutely cannot leave the house without it.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite staple is moisturizer w sunscreen...I know my skin will thank me for it in the future :)
ReplyDeleteMascara, everyday. It just brightens up your face.
ReplyDeleteBFF GIVEAWAY
eyeliner and lipgloss its my must haves
ReplyDeleteLiquid eyeliner is my staple for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteLip Balm! If my lips are dry or cracked, I get grumpy!
ReplyDeleteMy beauty staple is burt bee's chapstick. The best.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite beauty staple is Maybelline's The Falsies mascara in waterproof. It is the ONLY mascara that works on my sparse, stubborn lashes.
ReplyDeleteI think it's my bb cream
ReplyDeleteMy beauty staple is mascara, it's the only item in my make-up bag I could never go without :)
ReplyDeleteLyndsay xx
www.fizzypeaches.com
Dior Diorshow New Look mascara - love how it makes my lashes look!
ReplyDeleteMascara! It really makes my eyes pop on lazy days and I use it to fill in my brows. 2 in 1! haha
ReplyDeleteMy staple as of late seems to be blush.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally addicted to lip balm, and always looking for a good tinted one.
ReplyDeleteomG!!!!!!!! I would totally dance around the street if I could win this!!!! My spf daily moisturizer! I can't live without it!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely lip balm, without it my lips would be dry and cracking.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting this naked palette for a while! Thanks for the opportunity :) My Favorite beauty staple is mascara. Without it the look is not complete!
ReplyDeleteMakeup! I really need to try that brand...
ReplyDelete=)
concealer! even if i have nothing else i need concealer.
ReplyDeleteMy beauty staple is definitely my Veil Cover Cream, I couldn't live without it and it's fantastic coverage. Raspberrykiss xo
ReplyDeleteSome sort of lip product is my must have. Whether it's a tinted balm, gloss, or lipstick!
ReplyDelete