Hello lovelies!
It's Tuesday-which is quite possibly my least favorite day of the week.
It always seems to drag very slowly.
Seems like the fact that the weekend is really over sets in.
And it's still really far from the next weekend.
| via |
Max's Kickstarter campaign for his Eaten by Zombies! game closed out with just under $48,000. That is AMAZING! That's 957% of what they were originally shooting for-such a HUGE success. He'll be going to Germany in October to promote the game there thanks to the funds raised by this. I'm so proud of him!
I love Living Social & Groupon, simply for the great deals I come across now and again. I got a 20 page 8x8 photo book for only $10. This would be a fantastic gift for someone, or even to keep for yourself. I may keep it for myself... we'll see. Buy from my link and I get points! :)
Did you guys see the Swappoween Announcement yesterday? Rules and sign-ups will be posted tomorrow! I'm sooooooo excited!
![]() |
| Megan, Brittney & Julie |
We went to the Bayou Friday night. The roommate, Julie, Avid (Atheist David), my manager Brittney & her roommate, and my coworker Shawn & his partner Justin. It was such a great time! Saturday I went to the Farmers Market, Blue Boutique (adult novelty store) and a Halloween store with my Gayvid, and then hung out with Maxie and Josh watching Dr. Who.
| via |
Speaking of which-I'm a nerd and am now totally and madly in love with the 10th doctor. It's funny because I liked the 9th, and when they changed I was like "I don't like this guy as much." But now I'm crazy about him. Julie keeps saying "You need to get to the Donna episodes!" and I keep saying "NO! The closer we get to her the closer we get to losing David Tennant and getting a new Doctor. I don't wanna!" lol
My dating profile has a quote on it by Oscar Wilde. "If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life." So far only one person has mentioned it-and he quoted some Oscar Wilde, I quoted some more, and now we're having a lovely in-depth conversation back and forth. I love people who know their literature. :)
Thought I'd link up with the What We're Reading linky party this month.
How are you lovelies doing?


ooo that looks like my kind of linky party :) that book The Magic Warble looks kinda interesting!
ReplyDeleteI read the Magic Warble for a book review once, but now I can't even remember if I liked it or not. You were all over the place this weekend having fun! I hope some Tequila was involved.
ReplyDeletei'll have to check out those two books, ive been looking for some new book ideas.
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a pretty eventful weekend!!
Boo to Tuesdays!
ReplyDeleteI would marry Oscar Wilde in a heartbeat. *le sigh*
Or David Tennant! I like him with Rose and him with Donna better than him with Martha, BUT the Shakespeare episode is one of my favs. I so need to re-watch them all. Mmmmmmm.... :)
I think David Tennant is my biggest celebrity crush. If I were to meet him in person, there's no way I'd be able to form understandable sentences. And I totally agree that the Donna episodes are the best (skip Martha!).
ReplyDeleteI'm a new fan of Oscar Wilde. He had such a way with words, amazing. I'm going highlighting crazy on my kindle reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.
ReplyDelete