9.07.2011

Love Me Some DIY

I've been pinning "How To" things like crazy lately.
I'm itching to try a new kind of craft. 
Here are some of the things I'm most excited for.


Tee-shirt rug?  Don't mind if I do...

I've had the supplies for this project forever!
This pillow is so adorable!
I have short legs so this is handy!

Little ornaments!
These look lovely for a fall activity.
I am MADLY in love with this.

What do you think?
Any of these projects spark your interest?

8 comments:

  1. I have seen those apple candles before, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pinterest!! I have so many projects lined up lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be on the same wavelength because I've been pinning things I want to try too, haha

    Of course my creations never come out as nice as the ones on Pinterest but I love that it gets those crafting juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend way too much time on Pinterest.. And because of work, I have ZERO time to work on any of these projects.. But hopefully someday! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.