A few weekends ago we took the roommate's gran and her friend out on the town for a night of drinking and partying. First we went to Gay Bingo, then to Piper Down Pub for dinner and beers, and then to the Gay Bar for more drinking and some dancing. I was the DD, so I got to be sober and watch the festivities ensue. Here are some photos.
 |
| L-R: Gran, Joicie, Jon, Roommate, & Julie |
Jon was being a ladies man, so we took this for his girlfriend to see.
Joycie and Julie were too drunk to walk so he was helping them.
 |
| Joycie licking her shotglass. |
 |
| Gran taking a shot. The faces in the back are funny! |
 |
| Drunken Julie eating a lime. |
 |
| I drew her a tattoo. |
 |
| Julie and I at the bar. |
 |
| Joycie gettin' low! |
 |
| Julie and Joycie dancing with the random guy. |
Hope this put a smile on your face!
OMG! That is AWESOME!!! I wanna party with some grannies! :D
ReplyDeletethis looks like such a fun time :)!
ReplyDeletethat looks so fun!
ReplyDeletebahahahahahahhahahaha this is awesome!!! i wanna meet some grannies like that! you look awesome in that shade of blue btw!
ReplyDeleteGet.It.Joyce. Haha how fun! It's pretty obvious that you all had a blast :)
ReplyDeleteI wanna party like that when I'm grey-haired! :D
ReplyDeleteYou always have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope I have that kind of energy to party hardy when I'm old and gray!