6.15.2011

WWTKW

You have been asked to give a 10 minute speach to teenage girls, what is it?
 I think I would sit them down and explain that they have so much of their life to live, and that love and romance, while being a great part of life-isn't everything they have to look forward to.  I'd encourage them to make sure they are ready before they commit themselves to a family, because everyone around here gets married so young! Long before their frontal lobe is developed, meaning long before they have the ability to fully think logically.  

I would warn them against settling for less, marrying someone before they really have been with them a significant amount of time, and against staying with someone who doesn't treat them as well as they should. 

we♥it

Do you have a pet? Tell us about them!
I definitely do! Not all of them live with me, but they are still my babies! (no way I'd have that many in one apartment! 

There's Emma, who is a grouchy old tortoise shell cat, Pumpkin is an orange Tabby who loves to be outdoors and get into trouble, Tess is a baby Ball Python and sweet as can be, Nimh is a shy little black and white Rat, Basil is a big fat white rat who is pushy and likes to eat, and Pitre is Josh's bunny, but I love him too!


What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you're currently living?
The drive.  I hate that I have to drive for 40 minutes each way to get from work to home and vice versa.  However, I like my job, and I LOVE where I live-so it's worth it.


What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To start eating healthy and trying to get into shape.  I haven't had Soda Pop in over 6 months, and I haven't had candy in about a Month. I can do this! 

What are the three "nevers" in your life?
1. I would never own a tarantula.  While I think they're interesting-NO.
2. I would never marry someone after knowing them less than a year (at least!)
3. I would never join a commune and become a Nun. :)



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. your nevers are fun. lol

    yay for you and no candy / pop. rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would join a commune but not a nun-ish one. That ship has sailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pets are cute! I would never want to own a tarantula either. They're creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you pets! All of 'em, even the snake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I married my hubby after knowing him for only 9 months.
    Love your pets! We want to have a house full of pets and kids someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all your furbabies! They're so sweet.

    I used to work an hour away from where I lived and I HATED it! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should start out own nunnery, that has nothing to do with religion. Muahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.