6.22.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am LOVING re-watching True Blood with Josh and Julie.  I forget how much I LOVE this show, and re watching it with two of my very best friends is awesome!


I am LOVING having Julie and Elisa living next door to us, even if I don't get to see Elisa often enough.

I am LOVING all of the Feng Shui goodness going on in my house, or at least I will be once I finish my bedroom.  It's even more a wreck than usual, with all the de-junking going on!  Pics to come soon.

I am LOVING the fact that I get to go to the Arts Festival this weekend.  Already have 4 days worth of tickets thanks to Groupon! :) 




I am LOVING that it's summer, and I've started wearing dresses more often.


I am LOVING my Let's Get Healthy Giveaway over at the other blog! Check it out!


What are you loving this week?



3 comments:

  1. i'm loving the RAIN we've had!! Yey for my plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in a huge dress kick lately too!

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that you're loving Feng Shui and are going to share it with us when you can, I'm totally curious about it!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.