Tyler Hoechlin
The roommie and I just started watching MTVs (yes, first thing I've watched from MTV since they stopped actually playing music) Teen Wolf series. It's a bit cheesy, but still fun-and man is this boy HOT!
Name: Tyler Lee Hoechlin
Birthdate: September 11th, 1987
Birth Place: Corona, CA
Best Known Roles:
Derek Hale - Teen Wolf
Martin Brewer - 7th Heaven
Michael Sullivan Jr. - The Road to Perdition
Random Facts:
Last name is pronounced "Heck-lin"
He has big plans to play professional baseball in the next few years.
Got a scholarship for baseball to Arizona State U in 2005
Beat out 2,000 actors for the role of Michael Sullivan Jr. in The Road to Perdition.
Was almost cast as Edward in Twilight (IMO would have been much better than RPatz.)

Sweet :)
ReplyDeletewww.rebeccabany.com
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany
I agree, he would have made a much better Edward than Robert Pattinson!
ReplyDeleteEveryone is talking about this Teen Wolf show and with a hottie like this, I can see why. I guess I should check it out. He would have made a good Edward Cullen :)
ReplyDeleteThose eyes are pulling me in. I have not not seen the show or even heard about it I will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you on Twilight casting. I don't think they did a very good job....
ReplyDeleteAgree on this guy, he sure is HOT!!! Just a tad bit too young for me. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!! He's a hottie - and hey he grew up in the town next to me! That's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteMy gods, look at all the hotties! This MCM is epic.
ReplyDeleteYours is a great choice (although so young! and he was born were my 'home ren faire' is....how funny). I hope he does more movies and series so I can see more of him. ;)
he's sooooo young.
ReplyDelete