So long May...
May's Goals:
- *See Eric Himan & Namoli Brennet Live - Eric got sick and couldn't come, so I missed out on this one. Not my fault that this is a failed goal.
- *Buy a hoop, and learn how to use it - I bought the hoop, but it hasn't come in the mail yet. :( USPS issues I'm guessing... Also not my fault that this is a failed goal.
- *Add more unique items to my Etsy store, and make more sales - Mission complete. I added a ton of new and cool Jewelry to the site! Check it out!
Also, 30% of proceeds this month go to help fund breast cancer research!
- * Donate a percent of my Etsy earnings to a charity - Still working on it! So far I have about $10 in the running total. Wont you get yourself something pretty and donate to charity?
- *Paint something-it's been SO long - Fail. My fault really. I didn't paint anything.
- *Sew something-also been too long - I did sew a little pin cushion for the pin cushion swap.
- *Read at least 3 books - Um, fail. I totally got half way through only 1. I miss the days where I read all the time.
- Party like a lohan. (Minus the cocaine) - Success. See more pics HERE.
- Visit RubySnap and eat some cookies - I got some of her cookies from Whole Foods, but didn't make it to the actual store. That's ok, bad for the diet.
- Go hiking, biking, and generally get out and be active - Epic fail. I'm bad at goals apparently.
- Eat healthier - Mostly success. Some bad days, Some good days.
- Go dancing - Another fail. Just didn't happen.
- Finish the drawing stage of Grace's book I'm illustrating - She canceled on me. Wants me to do a different book for her now, but I haven't gotten the details.
- Have a successful swap, and giveaway some awesome handmade goodies - I'll consider this a success. There was only one flaker!
My Goals for June:
- Continue to eat healthy.
- Start exercising at least 3 days a week.
- Get my hula-hoop and learn to use it.
- Post 5-6 inspirational posts a day over at Health NOT to Health NUT
- Have a really great time at 2011 Pride.
- Go to several events at the Art Festival.
- Go hiking and/or camping.
- Finish 3 of the books I'm in the middle of.
- Get out and commune with nature & reconnect with my inner spirituality.
- Spend more time with the people I love.
- Donate 30% of Proceeds for June to Janna's Walk for Breast Cancer. Wont you go check it out? But yourself something pretty and support a good cause! http://mysocalledchaos.etsy.com
What are your goals for the month?
i think you did pretty good. sounds like some great goals for june. and 5-6 posts at your health blog per DAY?! dude.
ReplyDeletewell done you! My goals...um get the july rota done and make sure i get the time off i want. Enjoy said time off and relax. Thats about it!!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up with how you managed to be successful on the Lohan thing!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo on your etsy store!
you're seriously inspiring me to set some goals and achieve them- nothing makes you feel better than achieving a goal! i'm right there with you on the whole reading thing- i NEVER have time to do it.
ReplyDeletep.s. i was at target this weekend and saw a hula hoop and totally almost bought it. i chickened out, though :(