6.02.2011

Currently...

I love this idea that I'm snagging from Janna.
Thanks Perfectly Imperfect for hosting the meme.
Our tastes change so often-and updates on what your bloggy friends are loving is great!

So here is what I'm currently into.

Current Book(s):

[yeah... i think there's more too...]

Current Playlist:


 

Current Favorite Color(s):



Current Drink:



Current Food:



Current Favorite Show:



Current Wishlist:







Current Needs:







Current Triumphs:



Current Bane of my Existence:



Current Celebrity Crush:



Current Blessings:










Current Outfit:


Current Excitement:




Current Mood:


What's current with you?

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to borrow this, maybe for tomorrow's post! Dead In the Family was my favorite, but I just got done with Dead Reckoning & it's even better! :)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to borrow this.
    Love the Sookie Stackhouse series, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this little meme - and your fave colors. and that airplane tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! Love it! And I'm right there with you on the whole road trip thing- NEED ONE ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! I will totally road trip with you. Anywhere, anytime. :D

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.