I Confess...
I have another full weekend in front of me and I am so excited! Party tonight, Farmers Market tomorrow, Gem Faire at some point... It's going to be a blast!
I Confess...
I'm wearing a cute little sundress today at work (with a shrug so it's not sleeveless) and I feel pretty. No lie.
I Confess...
I LOVE my new little live-in family. Last night Josh, Elisa, Julie and I walked down to the corner store for drinks and snacks, and then we all curled up in the living room to watch True Blood. These guys rock my socks off.
I Confess...
I'm really in love with Never Die Art. A while back I bought these paintings from her. (I have a thing for the Dia De Los Muertos art.)
I Confess...
I like her more because she sent me this one for free with my order.
I Confess...
When I saw her deal on Heartsy, I bought more... These to be exact:
I Confess...
After picking all my pretty Dia De Los Muertos art, I had another $8 to spend on my voucher, so I got this one too... Even though I don't know where I'm going to put it in my apartment.
I Confess...
I need to watch my money more carefully. Heartsy and Etsy are like Kryptonite...
I Confess...
I can't wait to send off my swap packages... They're almost completely ready
I Confess...
I have ideas for a Blog Tour bloghop (where you show off all of the lovely tools you use on your blog, your sidebars, etc.) and my yearly Top 20 hottest Men is ready to post. So think up your Top 20 hotties, and we can make it a link up! :)
I Confess...
My Giveaway over at Health NOT to Health NUT is really awesome.
GO ENTER!
I Confess...
My Giveaway over at Health NOT to Health NUT is really awesome.
GO ENTER!
I agree with Etsy being kryptonite!! Gets me every time!
ReplyDeletelots of fun stuff going on. love the artwork.
ReplyDeleteI bet your look BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteDid you change your blog background a little? If so...I LIKE!
I am so SO SO excited to send you your package...I hope you love it as much as I loved getting it together!
You are the best! Thanks for being YOU!
Happy Friday!
I bought some prints through the Heartsy deal too! Loooooove!
ReplyDeleteThose pieces are amazing! You should just to a mural on one wall, all of them together. That would be awesome. Or not. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat is some amazing art.
ReplyDeleteI like the one in purple with the red roses the best.
Oooh I haven't heard of heartsy before. I'll have to check them out :)
ReplyDeleteTop 20 Hotties?! I'm so there!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the Dia de Los Muertos art (my friend, Rachel, does 3-D wall art in that style). Great finds! But yes, total kryptonite. Meep!
Have you tried your hand at Dia de Los Muertos stuff?
Testing! Hi!
ReplyDeleteI've just started getting into Heartsy- love it! And a Gem Faire? Sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete