This week's song:
I Want You
by Kelly Clarkson
♥ ♥ ♥
This song is so incredibly catchy, and I find myself belting it out when it comes on in the car. It's fun to sing along to and puts a smile on your face! :) Loving it!
Wanna know who I want?
Check out my Man Candy Monday post for YUM!
What's your song this week?
I Want You
by Kelly Clarkson
♥ ♥ ♥
This song is so incredibly catchy, and I find myself belting it out when it comes on in the car. It's fun to sing along to and puts a smile on your face! :) Loving it!
Wanna know who I want?
Check out my Man Candy Monday post for YUM!
What's your song this week?
What a cute, fun song! :D
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOVE Kelly Clarkson. She's so good. :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard that one before- it's definitely a sunny day song! I haven't really listened to Kelly Clarkson since "Since You've Been Gone"- glad to see she's still alive!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS SONG
ReplyDelete