5.24.2011

Showing Support One Etsy Sale at a Time.

Hello lovelies!
Let's jump right into it right?

My dear friend Janna from Happiness is a Journey is amazing.
She has done so many walks to support Breast Cancer Research.
She's walked 240 miles and earned $7,000 to help end breast cancer.

Well, now she's working towards getting to DC for the 3-Day walk.


She's asking for donations to help her cause.
Go HERE to donate.
(or click on the pic above)

Also-I've decided to help Janna by donating 30% of my Etsy Sales for the next month to her cause.  So you get to buy something lovely from my shop AND help out by donating to a worthy cause.  How awesome is that?  Plus, add a note with your purchase saying it's for Janna, and I'll donate an extra 5% and send you a little something extra.  Exciting?

http://mysocalledchaos.etsy.com

Look at what I just added to the shop:





So go show your support! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea Angie! Your great! I love that.
    Very cute new stuff also, im falling in love with it. How very nice. :)

    xoxo

    ps, we gotta play soon, what you doing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are an amazing friend. Truly this is so generous and thoughtful, i love it!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.