5.13.2011

A Taste of "Fresch"!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.

Every now and again, I get the craving for a really good frozen Pizza, and wander down the freezer isle of the local grocery store.  On such occasions, I'll usually grab a few fresh items from the produce (a tomato, a pepper-maybe wander over for some more cheese to throw on top) to spruce it up a bit.  However, every so often you find a good frozen Pizza that doesn't need anything added because it's toppings are plentiful and fresh.

FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ is just that kind of Pizza. 

With eight distinctive flavor varieties, FRESCHETTA®  takes pride in their quality, and not only just the quality of the product-but the quality of taste in all of their toppings and each of their signature sauces.  They even offer them on a Thin & Crispy crust, for those of us that really love that little bit of extra crunch when we bite down into the cheesy goodness that is a delicious slice of pizza.

I am also extremely impressed with their FRESCH-TASTE SEAL™ packaging.  Not only does it lock in the vibrant combination of flavors, but it uses 30% less packaging material.  So I get to enjoy a hearty pizza with my friends AND help our Mother Earthy?  Rock on!

My Personal favorite pizza by FRESCHETTA® is the Harvest Supreme, which starts with their Zesty Red Sauce and is followed by Sun Dried Tomatoes, Roasted Red Onions, Hand Pinched Italian Sausage, and Feta Cheese! YUM!

 

Other combinations include The Classic Bruschetta, Hawaiian Style, Chicken Bianco, Farmers Market Veggie, Rustic Pepperoni Pomodoro, Southern BBQ Recipe Chicken, and Tuscan Farmhouse.

Visit http://www.freschettasimplyinspired.com/ to learn more about our eight great-tasting varieties, and find which flavor is simply… you!

Follow @FreschettaSI on Twitter or "Like" them on Facebook for the opportunity to download great coupons and more!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I've never had one before but now I think I'll try one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.