5.04.2011

From April to May

Snagged this idea from Haley at Wide Eyed Smilin, thought it was great!

In April I...

*Hosted my very first swap, with the lovely and talented Beth.
(Packages go out this weekend!)

*Did my first vlog ever, and didn't hate myself on video.

*I opened my Etsy store, and made a few sales.

 

*Had a fantastic birthday with great people.

*Got lots of pretty pretty presents for my birthday.
(which I still need to post about!)

* Saw Hal Sparks live at the comedy club, fell in love with him more.

*Received and fell madly in love with Supposed Unknown, the new album from Eric Himan.
(I'm actually listening to it on repeat right now...)



*On the same note, I was introduced to Namoli Brennet because she's touring with Eric, and she's awesome too.

*Battled a rough case of snake mites, and seemingly won for my Tess.

*Got the most amazing mattress pad for my bed, and have been sleeping better.

*Met Isha for the first time IRL!



*I also gained a good friendship with the sweet Elisa, who I haven't seen since High School!

♥ ♥ ♥


In May I want to...


*See Eric Himan and Namoli Brennet live!
(May 23rd, huzzah!)

*Buy a hoop, and learn how to use it!


[this is like the one I'm ordering from Haley]

*Add more unique items to my Etsy store, and make more sales.

*Donate a percent of my Etsy earnings to a charity.

*Paint something-it's been SO long.

*Sew something-also been too long.

*Read at least 3 books.

*Party like a lohan. (Minus the cocaine-LOL!)

*Visit RubySnap and eat some cookies.


*Go hiking, biking, and generally get out and be active.

*Eat healthier (other than the aforementioned cookies!)

*Go dancing.

*Finish the drawing stage of Grace's book I'm illustrating.

*Have a successful swap, and giveaway some awesome handmade goodies!

What about you?
What goals do you have for the upcoming month?

7 comments:

  1. such a great recap. good luck meeting all your goals in May. I love the EH album cover. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmMM Ruby Snap, I have been meaning to go for forever, let's go together as first timers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are going to LOVE hooping!! it's so addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You can do all of that and more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graduate college!! That's my only goal this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea. Good luck on your May goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your new hoop is sexy!
    april looked like it was a really good month for you, i hope my may is THAT good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.