5.13.2011

Confessions & BIG SALE!

I confess...
I couldn't decide whether I should write a post about Blog/Etsy Business or Confess today, so I figured why not have a couple of Confessions be about that? That way I get to do both!

I confess...
EVERYTHING in my Etsy shop is ON SALE!  A Spring Cleaning Sale! Are you excited? I know I am.  I have a whole lot of new stuff (jewelry!) to go in soon, so I want to make some room for it and clear out some of the hair clips.  Don't worry, there will always be more hair clips to go in too! New colors coming soon! Everything is marked down by 10%-50% already in the price-so if there was something you wanted, now is a good time to get it!


I confess...
I am 10 followers away from 400!!! WOW! I cannot believe it! Since you are all so amazing, I've decided to host a giveaway as soon as I hit the big 4-0-0! Something, or several somethings, amazing to show you all how much I love you.

I confess...
I am simultaneously addicted, and burnt out on swapping... I kind of overdid it for a while there... LOL

I confess...
I totally understand Mamarazzi's blacklist now.  It is hard work hosting a swap and making sure people follow the rules, send quality stuff, and send it on time like they're supposed to.  Luckily I have an amazing partner who helped me with everything! Love you Beth! :)

I confess...
I feel really bad for the swappers who's partners didn't send off their packages yet.  Luckily I've now heard from all of the scragglers and they're going to get them sent off! :)

I confess...
I've been crafting like crazy making jewelry and buying stones.  I just ordered 60 amethyst stones, 15 Rainbow Fluorite stones, and 10 Smokey Quartz stones... The next day I both stopped at Hobby Lobby for more supplies, and ordered another bunch of connectors, pendants, and chain.  Sooo excited.

I confess...
I do not like funerals, even if they're family.  I definitely do not like going up to the coffin.  I don't want to remember them like that-and besides it's not even them anymore.  It's an empty shell.  I'll say my goodbyes another way, thanks!

I confess...
I gave my mother her Mother's Day gift while we were at the funeral and it made her cry. :( I felt bad, but she said it was a good cry.  It was an Amethyst necklace with birds-apparently birds make her remember Great Grandma Young, who's funeral it was.

[ignore the crappy quality]

I confess...
I'm liking this Social Spark thing.  Thanks Mamarazzi for suggesting it!  Although now I'm worried about the failure to post due to Blogger being down last night forever...

I confess...
I wish Haley lived closer.  I think we'd be besties.  On that note-I wish all of you lived closer so I could spend time with you.

How about you? Got anything to confess?







Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. ha! i just did a post with the same title lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 away from 400! Whooo Whoo! You go girl. That should feel pretty darn good.
    I can see where doing a swap would be a lot of work. Bless your heart for taking it on.
    I'm glad Blogger allowed you to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay - you are my first blog post since blogger is fix. woot woot. love the necklace and can't wait to see more. amethyst is my birthstone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess that I'm not very timely with swaps, which is why I rarely participate. I always have good intentions, but something always gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving looking at all the goodies everyone got through your swap, everyone is so creative!

    I can't wait to do another one myself!

    Love the necklace you gave to your mother, the birds are so sweet and delicate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying the social spark thing..I hope I will like it.
    Love crafting!!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I confess that I would really like you to make me a piece of jewelry. & if you'd like a GREAT site to buy stones from, let me know, I'll let you in on my personal little secret, since you're not from around here (people around here be copyin my style something CRAZY)

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing the Social Spark thing now too--Mamarazzi is hard to say no to--in a good way.
    That necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace! Yay for having so many followers! I hope I'll get there one day! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I confess I never look at dead people. I have before, and that's how I remember them forever. Now I don't, and all my memories are of them alive.
    I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace is beautiful! :D I confess that I spent all day in bed in my jammies watching episodes of Doctor Who and Scrubs. I didn't do a darn thing today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I confess...I need a vacation all by myself. LOL
    You can vote here http://hypeed.com/Midi-And-Maxi-Skirts-v7176

    They ask you to become a member but don't bug you after.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you, too! :D
    I have gotten leads but no offers on SocialSpark. Boosauce. :(

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.