3.04.2011

Friday Confessions...

I confess...
That I am obsessive about this little cartilage bump on my nose.  I feel like it's taking over my entire face and that it totally destroys how much I love my piercing.  Jessica says "I don't even see it unless I look for it." My roommate just says I'm being silly and stressing over something small that people don't see... In any case, I called the piercing salon and the girl said it happened to her first, and if I like the piercing I just need to be diligent about not touching it-and that it may be a month or two for it to heal-as long as I don't touch it.  Apparently it's just my body trying to stabilize the piercing.

I confess...
I leave for New York in 12 days and I haven't really saved any money for it... Aweful right?  Oh well, I get a paycheck right before I go, and wont have bills to pay with that one-so I'll just take the whole thing! Yeah... I'm pretty bad on the planning front.  BUT-I'm SOOOOO stoked! Who wants a postcard?

I confess...
I wonder if I'll overdo it wish Swaps... I'll be participating in Janna's Spring Swap before I leave for NY, then Mamarazzi's when she announces it (and after I get back) and then the one Beth and I will be hosting after that sometime.  Think I'm overdoing it? Nah... I love these things.

I confess...
I take so many vitamins now that it makes me feel like a pill popper.  I caught a nasty head cold and upped my intake of a few things... As of the last few days I'm now taking: 2 St. John's Wart, 1 Multivitamin, 2 Vitamin B Complex, 2 Vitamin D (5000 IU each) 4 Vitamin C (500 IU each), 3 Immunity Support Vitamins, 2 Apple Cider Pills, and 1 Flaxseed Oil Pill.  Add in my 2 Tylenol Sinus pills every 4 hours, 3 Airborne Tablets and the Dayquil and I'm a walking pharmacy!

I confess...
I do judge the level of intelligence in my customers on their spelling and grammar...

I confess...
I totally lost my diet and exercise program somewhere... Like I always do.  I fail. Epicly.

I confess...
I HATE Captcha's with a fiery burning passion.  That's why I turned mine off.

I confess...
If I open a blog or webpage and music starts blaring at me, I will close it almost instantly... Very rarely does loud music shouting at me not scare me away.  If you must put music on your blog, I'd recommend having a player that allows the person to press Play should they want to listen... Just my opinion...

I confess...
If your post is pages long with HUGE paragraphs-I will rarely stop to read the entire thing but instead skim it.  I do feel a bit bad about this, as I love having things to read-but some of these gigantic posts can be broken down into 3 separate posts instead of one that looks like the beginning of a novel... There are a few exceptions, like if the story is so utterly enthralling it couldn't be broken up, or if the person breaks it up with pictures or smaller paragraphs.  This isn't just laziness, but I do most of my blogging and blog reading on work breaks and don't have a lot of time.

I confess...
If your post has no grammar, especially if it is one block of wording (no paragraphs) I cant do it.  It's hurts my head and heart.  Structure is important! :)

I confess...
I really do love you all!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many swaps...is there? :)

    I can't wait to do all of those swaps...I am so happy that I found Mamarazzi and then got paired up with you :)

    I can't wait for a postcard from the NYC...you are going to love it there...what are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I'm jealous as crap about you going to NY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a GREAT time in NY! I want stories and pictures. :D

    The swaps will be great. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I took a lot of vitamins! I actually felt guilty about how many pills I put in my system, but now I don't thanks to you! I'm not alone in vitamin love! :))

    You really are stressing about this little bump - trust your roomie, if she says she can't see it then it's not as big of a deal as you think it is. Give it time, it'll look better. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the music blaring at me when I open a blog--the worst ones are the ones where the turn it off thingy is all the way at the bottom. I also have a hard time taking the people who mix up there, their, and they're up and the other things people have grammatical issues with. I confess if it's bad enough I won't go back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. music kills me on blogs but I leave my mute on all the time.

    i hate captcha too. passion of a thousand suns.

    you are a pill-popper. lol

    have a great time in new york. totes jel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always keep the volume on my computer turned off because of blogs that contain music...and sometimes you'll get a random pop-up with sound that scares the bejeebus out of you.
    Have fun in NY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What in the name of pill popping is going on over there? LOL! At least you're proactive! I fell off the vitamin wagon a few months ago. I need to jump back on.

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE swaps!! I'm doing 2 this month. YAY! They make me happy!

    I agree 100% with the blog music, long paragraphs, long posts in general, and bad grammar.

    Those were great confessions!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NY... AWESOME!!! I hope that you have a super awesome, amazing time!!!

    I confess... I kinda suck at grammer. You still read me I think so I must not be that bad. Right??? If so, give me some tips & I'll get better k :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way about all the blogging business...short and sweet, small paragraphs, and good grammar! It's a must!

    NY?! How fun!! I wish I were going. NY and I will have our time one of these days. It's destiny. Are you going to see a Broadway show??

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.