1.06.2011

Who Doesn't Love Handmade Goodies?

I know I do, and even more than receiving them, I love giving them!
Especially when it's to my super-awesome readers!

So when I heard about a big giveaway extravaganza coming up, I couldn't help but get on board!  The best part is that it's all Handmade items! I LOVE handmade items.  In fact, I'm pretty sure the Etsy email I receive daily is my favorite email, and on some days-my favorite part of the day!

Does that make me lame?
Or maybe just a complete dork?

Anyways
I'll bet you're sitting there thinking "What the hell is she talking about?"
Do you really want to know?
Of course you do...

This post is starting to get silly with the way I'm talking to you.
I'd change it, but I think it offers up an interesting view into how my mind works.

Like 100mph and with totally random inserts that take us down different paths that don't lead to the actual point, and then you think that if I was saying this all outloud-where would I stop for a breath? 

Anyways, back to the point (for the second time.)

Ta-Da!

Handmade with Love Winter Giveaway


Isn't that awesome?

And if you run over to Simply Stacie's blog like I did, you can find out info on joining in on the fun!

My giveaway will go live just after midnight on February 2nd.
Don't forget to come back and enter! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, another chance to win a hat!! Yippee. I just so admire you folks who can make cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.