LOVE that one!
Wait wait. I LIKE this one. Not the one I LOVE. There's a distinction you know. lol
You know what, I don't think I've ever listened to that song. How lame am I. I used to LOOOVE Linkin Park. Sigh.
Don't feel bad about posting late. It had been Tuesday for 4 or 5 minutes when I got around to doing my Musical Mondays....
i love linkin park.
Love them! Especially when I'm upset. :)I'm late, but in a silly mood:http://artemishi.blogspot.com/2011/01/musical-monday-dr-brohners.html
LOVE that one!
ReplyDeleteWait wait. I LIKE this one. Not the one I LOVE. There's a distinction you know. lol
ReplyDeleteYou know what, I don't think I've ever listened to that song. How lame am I. I used to LOOOVE Linkin Park. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad about posting late. It had been Tuesday for 4 or 5 minutes when I got around to doing my Musical Mondays....
ReplyDeletei love linkin park.
ReplyDeleteLove them! Especially when I'm upset. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm late, but in a silly mood:
http://artemishi.blogspot.com/2011/01/musical-monday-dr-brohners.html