He's cute, what's his name. I have never heard of the It Crowd.Visiting from Mammarazzi. :)
Is it bad that I have no idea who he is or what The IT Crowd is?? Dang, I'm old. Stopping by from Mammarazzi's.
I think I like Moss a little better. :) lol. Although O'Dowd does have the kickass Irish accent going in his favor.Did you ever see "Dinner for Schmucks?" O'Dowd has a small cameo in that as a blind fencer.
Oh no. I'm with Snuggle. I'm all about the Hollywood It crowd and I have no clue who this cutie is! I need to renew my subscription to Us Weekly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBV340x3GcA
Stopping in from Mamarrazzi's, He is cute in a scruffy sort of way. But then my hubby is scruffy too.
Hi. I'm visiting from Mamarazzi's. I loved your Q&A over there! Your new boyfriend is a cutie. I am TOTALLY in love with McGarret from Hawaii Five-O. Ohhh he is sooooo H.O.T.
Oooo la la
He's cute, what's his name. I have never heard of the It Crowd.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Mammarazzi. :)
Is it bad that I have no idea who he is or what The IT Crowd is?? Dang, I'm old.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Mammarazzi's.
I think I like Moss a little better. :) lol. Although O'Dowd does have the kickass Irish accent going in his favor.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever see "Dinner for Schmucks?" O'Dowd has a small cameo in that as a blind fencer.
Oh no. I'm with Snuggle. I'm all about the Hollywood It crowd and I have no clue who this cutie is! I need to renew my subscription to Us Weekly.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBV340x3GcA
ReplyDeleteStopping in from Mamarrazzi's, He is cute in a scruffy sort of way. But then my hubby is scruffy too.
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm visiting from Mamarazzi's. I loved your Q&A over there! Your new boyfriend is a cutie. I am TOTALLY in love with McGarret from Hawaii Five-O. Ohhh he is sooooo H.O.T.
ReplyDeleteOooo la la
ReplyDelete