I know, I know...
I disappeared for a while, so this is late.
But here's how my Christmas went.


A few days before Christmas: My friend Melaniegrace came and spent the evening with me. We went and saw burlesque, and I gave her an xmas gift.
[i made her that beanie]
[aww, so cute!]
Christmas eve: I woke up early and rushed to get ready. I laid out flour in all the doorways (to try and catch the missing snake) and then loaded all the Christmas gifts for my family in the car. Ran to Walgreens to print out some photos (I gave my mother & Kristina a picture frame filled with family pics) but found my CD didn't work... Frantically ran home to put the pictures on a jump drive, back to Walgreens to print them, and after waiting in line, buying coffee/breakfast, I ended up being about 45 minutes late for work.At work I finished my mother's gift, and after work I went to my parent's house where I spent the night.
Christmas Morning: Woke up at about 5am (parents were talking in the kitchen) then had breakfast with the family (Dad's homemade biscuits and gravy-YUM!) and then did present opening after that.
[mom gave me lego batman and a food processor-love it!]
[my little brother and his gorgeous wife]
[i made them a gift basket with towels and bathroom stuff.]

[my baby sister and her husband brenton]
[i made them a gift basket with a teapot and a bunch of teas/supplies]

[i made them a gift basket with towels and bathroom stuff.]
[my baby sister and her husband brenton]
[i made them a gift basket with a teapot and a bunch of teas/supplies]
[half the family opening gifts]
[the puppies]
After presents I had to quickly get ready and go into work for a few hours. I worked from 11am to 3pm, and then rushed to my grandmother's for Christmas Dinner. After dinner and some chatting (I stayed about one and a half hours) I hurried home to finish putting together Kristina's gift, wrap the rest of the gifts, and load the car to head up North. First stop was Heather's house.
[jaxson opening the gift i got him]
[heather and jax]

[going to bed with his puppy]
[going to bed with his puppy]
After staying at their house for just over an hour, and after many phone calls saying "WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" I finally made my way towards my last stop of the journey-Kristina's house.





[they showed me that santa brought them living dead dolls.]
[they are kristina's children after all.]

[courtney and kailee opening uncle matt's gifts]
[they got pillow pets cuddle buddies!]
[gotta love knock offs!]
[they showed me that santa brought them living dead dolls.]
[they are kristina's children after all.]
[kailee opening her gift from me.]

[I got her an easy bake oven]
Kailee: *frantically tearing paper* I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!!
Me: What is it?
Kailee: YOU MAKE COOKIES WITH THIS!!!

[courtney opening her gift from me]

[I got her that coat and made her the beanie.]
[yes, she was running around in flash boxers (like shorts)]
[I got her an easy bake oven]
Kailee: *frantically tearing paper* I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!!
Me: What is it?
Kailee: YOU MAKE COOKIES WITH THIS!!!
[courtney opening her gift from me]
[I got her that coat and made her the beanie.]
[yes, she was running around in flash boxers (like shorts)]
[kaden opening his gift from me]
[i got him a knight costume-he loved it!]
[i got ken a robe and bacon chocolate bar]
[kristi opening her gift from me]
[kristi and her picture frame!]
[ashlee helping jimmy open his gift]
[mmmm... candy cane.]
[ashlee and james make cute babies]
Stay tuned for Christmas #2 tomorrow!
(Yes, I got two Christmases!)
Wow, your Christmas sounds exhausting, but fun, glad you had a good time! Too bad you had to work for part of it though. :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge day. So much awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteWow, you had a busy Christmas! lol
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun. A bit of stress, but a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm still processing the "living dead dolls and an easy bake oven." *howling* Not a Christmas combo I have heard of before.
Wait, do you REALLY have a missing snake?!?!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had an amazing Christmas. I hope your New Year is filled with many blessings and happy memories!
ReplyDeleteJust tinker you know, I retired my old blog and have started brand new one, check it out if you fancy :)
Silver - Very exhausting, but it was worth it to see everyone.
ReplyDeleteRobin - thanks! :)
Mejis - I know right? LOL
onemixedbag - I know! Hahaha, They're totally Kristi's kids-she's a big jumble like that. That's why we get along!
That one girl - I did, but I found her! I still have to write a blog about it! :P
Tasha - It was a great Christmas! I'm going to go check out your blog, I saw your Twitter thing, but haven't had a chance yet. I will definitely be over soon!
♥ you all!
looks like a great time - you are a great gift giver.
ReplyDeleteBrandy - Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete