6.21.2010

Mix Tape Monday: Ready to Love Again


I have had this song a while, and it just came up on my mix the other day.
It was so striking for me, because it speaks perfectly of how I feel right now.

I've spent the last 8 months hiding away from dating.
Hiding from feeling anything other than bitter independence.

I was content to be on my own.
Focusing on work and friends, and ignoring anything to do with dating.

It worked for me, until now.
Now I'm ready for something new, ready to try my hand at dating again.
This song is so perfect.

Ready to Love Again by Lady Antebellum


3 comments:

  1. If you're ready, you're ready. I hope you have a great time jumping back in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the dating. I hope you don't run into any douche bags. Lord knows there are way too many of those out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good song....And good luck with the dating thing...I'll have to live vicariously through you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.