6.23.2010

I'm All Over The Place-Like Sheena

I'm pretty sure I haven't talked about Sheena much before, but I feel the need to after our conversations today.  This girl is CRAZY.  She used to be my manager when I worked here the first time, and she's also a meddler.

But we still love the meddlers in our life anyway right?
The story of her most recent meddling in my life is one for another day.  Also, because it has to do with a boy, who I know has access to this blog, I have to decide what I can and can't say about it.  Well, not so much what I can and can't say, because it's my blog I can say what I want right?!?  Moreso, I guess I have to figure out what I want to share about the experience...  Well, I want to share the whole experience, but in a pretty PC way.

I could title it "How I Was Rejected by an UBER Conservative"

(I really do love you all, feel free to make fun of my political beliefs or spirituality if you want, as long as you remember to still love me in the post.  :)  I love you all dearly!)

Maybe I'll stick with "I Totally Liked That Guy for 2 Years and I'm Too Liberal For Him."

Or how about simply "Fucking Hell. I Can't Win"

I wonder how many of my readers would read that post just for one of those titles alone... I might just have to call it that. However, he's still a good friend of mine, who I don't want to offend... So until I can think about how to write about it all, so as to give you all a pretty good laugh and not piss off someone I care about, it's going to have to go on the back burner.

Crap.  I got sidetracked, where was I?

Oh yes, Sheena.


Sheena is the one on the left, I'm in the middle and Sesha on the right.
(Please ignore how horrible I look.)

This girl is crazy.  I wanted to share our conversation with you today.

 Sheena: shit, damn it. 
Sheena: I don't think I"ve had good boy company in about a year.   
Sheena: Which is sad  
Sheena: since Richard and I broke up in march.  
Sheena: /shrug  
Sheena: urgh it's only been four months
 Me: It was last march? Like over a year ago march? 
 Sheena: lol like March 2010 
Me: Oh Me: So just a few months ago 
 Me: I was like WHOA 
 Me: I haven't had ANYTHING not a kiss, not anything since November 2009! 
 Sheena: K, how are we going to get out there? 
Sheena: I'm going to Carl's BBQ on Saturday for Ellen's birthday. Hopefully there's someone to make out with there, but if not, My buddy Kori is having a bbq too next week, maybe there, but if not then where?  
 Sheena: We have to get out of our social groups 
 Sheena: and into other social groups.  
Sheena: to meet different people.   
Sheena: to make out with... lol 
Me: lol
Me: you are so funny.  
Sheena: So Did Ray ever have you pick up the Total Money Makeover? 
 Sheena: He gave me a copy. I need to finish it too. Im like 3/4 the way through  
Sheena: but homie makes a good point for a religious repbulican.   
Sheena: if you want to be smart, study smart people, if you want to be fit study fit people.  Sheena: I think we just need to study kissing sluts...keekee 
Sheena: but not hookers.   
Sheena: no hooking
Good to know Sheena.
No Hookers. Got it!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, this is awesome!
    I love conversations like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you know what you don't want...ROFLMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Pretty Woman, hookers don't kiss anyhow. So you'd learn nothing from watching them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I think I was a lip slut in a former life!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.