6.30.2010

In 10 Years...

I got this awesome award from Tasha over at Random Musings of an Overactive Imagination, what a doll!


The idea behind this award is that we have to write about where we'd like to be in 10 years, and then pass it on to six of our favorite bloggers.  :)  I love paying it forward.

So without further ado...

In 10 Years...

I hope to have someone by my side who loves me more than words can say.


I hope to have a couple of healthy-happy kids.


I hope to have written and published a book.
And to have traveled the world a bit.


I hope to have a degree, in a field I enjoy and a really good job I love. (Still)

 
Who gets this award?

All of you!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh I didn't know you're into writing! but judging from this blog I'd certainly love your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good 10 year goals. No reason you can't fulfill them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the kids, but I hope for the same for me.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.