6.17.2010

I "Like" That

So I'm addicted to Social Networking... I'll admit it.  Facebook, Twitter, Myspace (even though it's kinda dead now) Photobucket, Deviantart, and of course-Blogger! (Those links take you to my personal profiles... hint hint... Haha!)

Now Facebook has a system of fan pages.  You used to be able to "become a fan" but now you just "like" things.  I'll admit, sometimes I like things just because they're HILARIOUS.  Other times it's because I actually like things. So I thought I'd share a list of some of the more interesting pages I "Like" on Facebook.

Mostly, they just make me giggle.




I hate it when I'm in an awkward situation and I can't find a Twix.


If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.

I suffer from A. D. O. S... Attention Deficit Oooooooooh Shiney!

Thanks phone, for being strong every time I dropped you.

Everytime I see your face a voice inside my head goes DOOOOOUUUUCHE!

Oh Man, you deleted me as your friend? You sure showed me!

I hate when you're nice to the weird kid, and then they stalk your life.

Discovering an old enemy has gotten fat.


When someone says "Stop" my brain says "Collaborate and Listen!"

Sarcasm (n.) The ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.

You're a dude... Why are your pants tighter than your girlfriends?

Life's not a garden, don't be a hoe.

You're about as pointless as the white crayon.

Why doesn't Dora ever tell her parents about the fox that stalks her?


You may call it being a smart ass, I call it explaining why you're an idiot.

Making dirty innuendos out of perfectly innocent things.


Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems!

If I could delete you from my life, that would be amazing.

Texting the person next to you things you can't say out loud.

"Wanna go out?" "I have a boyfriend" "I have a fish" "What?" "Oh I thought we were talking about things that don't matter."

Intelligent, classy women who say f*ck a lot.

I hate it when I'm making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard.


10 comments:

  1. now I need to go do a post like that... cause while I don't 'like' any of them, they do make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are HILARIOUS! I always laugh when I see something that you have liked!

    Are you going to sign up for the Red, White and Blue swap??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO I'm going to have to add, or 'Like' some of these! lol

    {Love the pics you chose, the fat cat made me snort!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Wanna go out?" "I have a boyfriend" "I have a fish" "What?" "Oh I thought we were talking about things that don't matter." one made me seriously LOL. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Angie! Totally going to use some for my Fb update..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are completely fun!!! I need to go like me some Twix too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My most favoritestest one is the milkshake one! I would also like to mention that every time I go in a roller coaster at Lagoon my head goes, "Your love is like a Roller coaster
    baby, baby I wanna ride!" and once in a while the credit roller coaster song,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA!

    I 'like' I can make your death look like an accident...

    I totally could too!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.