6.19.2010

Dear So & So on Saturday

Dear So and So...

Dear Readers,

I didn't have time to write my Dear So & So post yesterday because I worked, and then I went to see a movie at the Tower Theatre with two of my very dear friends.  It was a great way to end the week, and an otherwise slightly stressful day.  They're so great.

Anyway, I know how you love my Dear So & So posts, so I'm happy to write them.  I find them very therapeutic when putting it all down, and really?  They're a lot of fun!

Thanks for reading, you guys are all SO awesome!

- Me

Dear Baby Sister,





HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Yesterday)  I LOVE you so much and I'll try and come down and see you soon! Love you!

Your Big Sister

Dear Work,

I can't tell you just how glad I am to be back.  I am having so much fun in the workplace, and I'm getting a lot done and feeling so useful to my coworkers.  My job satisfaction level from my last few jobs to this one, has increased tenfold.

Thank you!

Dear _________,

I think your brain is so incredibly sexy.  I could listen to you talk about things I don't understand, and still be utterly fascinated because of how I admire your intellect. 

I was a bit humiliated yesterday with people meddling, because I would have never done things that way, but as long as it's out there, I might as well confirm it.  It's ok if you're not interested in me the same way, because I'm a big girl and will get over it.  So the ball is in your court, I'll leave it to you to talk to me about it or do whatever you feel you need to do.

- Me

P.S. I'm short and I've never had a problem hearing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.