7.01.2010

I'm OUT!

Alright friendies, I'm out for the next 4 days!

Camping, Tubing, and having an awesome holiday where my cell phone can't ring!

Also, I'll be going to San Francisco in a few weeks for six days, and I'd like to get some people to guest post for my blog.  So if you're interested, it's a great chance to spotlight yourself, and speak to my audience.  :)  

If you'd like to, please send me an email (my email addy is in my profile) including the following:

Your Name:
Email Address:
Blog Address:

What you'd like to post about:


Everyone be safe, and don't blow yourselves up!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun camping =)

    I've also given you two awards, be sure to check them out over at my page when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping and tubing sounds amazing! And I love San Fran- so much fun! I'd volunteer to blog, but I can barely handle my own atm!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.