7.16.2010

Dear So and So...

Dear Readers,

As you know by now I'm in San Francisco, and hopefully having the time of my life.  However, I'm bringing you a regularly scheduled Friday post (it should be regular, I've been such a slacker lately) and I will try to be better from now on.  I really hope you enjoyed yesterdays guest post, and hope you're looking forward to a few more before I return.

Love,
Me.

Dear Eric Himan,

You are my favorite singer/song writer EVER.  The fact that you keep in touch with your fans, including communicating with me often on Facebook, shows how down to earth you are and what a big heart you have!  Thank you for being so awesome!

Can't wait for you to come to Utah,
-A HUGE Fan.

 Dear Roommate,

I'm glad we've been able to discuss some things and work them out lately.  I want you to know how incredibly strong you are and how incredibly proud of you I am!  You can do anything, and you can and will find the light at the end of the tunnel.  There is someone out there for you, and when you find yourself whole and healed again, it will completely change your world!  Just you wait.

I love you always,
-Your roommie.

P.S. Thanks for introducing me to Eric Himan's music! :)

Dear Work,

Thank heavens for you! I love my job now more than I ever have, and it's such a HUGE relief to be happy at work and love what I do.  I just won my third gift card for productivity, and it makes me just want to do more.  You should teach all the other employers out there that Positive Reinforcement is the way to go, because it really is!

Thanks for everything!
-A Happy Employee.

Dear New Camera,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.  That is all.

Don't let me down,
-A Satisfied Consumer.


Dear Pothead,


I still hear stories, and each time I am still shocked at the level of crazy you are.  Three words: Dodged. A. Bullet.

So glad I don't have to see your face anymore,
-Shocked and Appalled.


Dear Ex Coworker,

Weirdo.  25 minutes of round-about conversation to tell me that you're actually single now and that you know I liked you at one point and think I still do?  What the eff was that?  Then another ten minutes of round-about conversation to tell me that there really was no reason that you wanted to tell me that.

God boys are weird,
-Out of the Dating Pool.

2 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.