I had my list of choices:
Christianity
How Angie & I met {which yes, we know each other in real life *gasp!*}
The bowling alley we worked at
The job she's returned to thanks to my hubby {and I couldn't be more happy for her!!!}
The basics of raising 2 North American Blonde House Apes. {my kids}
Digital Scrapbooking {which is amazing! Here is my blog}
or how excited I am that Glee is coming back.
But really, I should touch on how Angie and I have come to know each other.
We worked at a bowling alley together.
Oh wait, you knew that.
Well, we worked at a bowling alley together and really, I think they quit scheduling us together when we'd chatter while working. YES, we got stuff done!
But alas, I quit, and she shortly after, and it really was for the best for both of us. :) And thankfully nothing panned out with the guy she wanted to date.
Named oddly enough, Dick.
She later worked for my husband and has again gone back to that company. Angie, I'm so proud of you for showing them it was worth all the blood sweat and tears to get you back.
Moving on.
So today I thought I'd show off a couple fun sites that I enjoy
First is Unconcious Mutterings
I really enjoy the basic simplicity and sometimes the fun and cookie answers that can be had.
Week 389
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Dickens :: What the?
2. Collection :: books
3. Weekends :: Bliss
4. Travel :: Rome
5. District :: 9
6. Vampires :: Team Edward
7. Peep show :: bras
8. Crochet :: blankets
9. Lion :: Witch
10. Fetch :: Dog
Another fun site is the Friday 5. This is so much fun, and sometimes the questions can be REALLY crazy! :)
Random!
1. If you had to have a Siamese Twin, who would you want it to be and why?
If I absolutely had to choose one, I'd pray that they were mute. Just then it might be easier to get my way ;)
2. Would you rather be connected at the top of the head, or at the waist and why?
Waist. Easier to walk maybe?
3. Make up a definition to the made up word "kituxilicious". Use it in a sentence.
Some of the scrap booking items out now are kituxilicious! {Meaning they are fantastic and cool!}
4. Do you think there is something ultimately good about everyone?
I think there is something good about everyone. Whether or not that part of them can be seen anymore is based on the fact of if it was nurtured by them and others in their life.
5. Would you relive your high school days? Why/why not?
I would. I enjoyed my time in high school. I was in band, debate and FBLA. I had lots of friends, and lots of fun but I think I should have dated more. :)
Well thanks for reading my random silly thoughts on Angies blog!
I hope she's having a blast on vacation! I'm totally jealous!
Love you girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment