7.05.2010

Mix Tape Monday: Congratulations

Mix Tape Monday hosted by Lacey In Love

Tomorrow, I will have to tell you all about my camping trip, and how I almost died.

However, for today, I am sharing my melancholy with you all in the following song.  The melancholy I'll have to explain later as well, but I realized some things when I was up in the mountains.  These things have to do with baser issues, and who I really still have feelings for.  The heart is such a fickle beast.

This song is soooo sad to me, and I can relate enough that it tears me up a little, but it's SO good. Blue October and Imogen Heap are an amazing mix, their voices are fantastic and the song is FULL of emotion.  I recommend having a listen to it... I'd say a quick listen, but somehow when I listen, I have to replay it over and over and over.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about this "deadly" trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost died? I'm excited for details (and I'm glad you're alive!) Great song, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I listened to the song once and I'm pretty much in love with it.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.