Dear D & K,
I want you both to know that I love you dearly, and no matter what happens between the two of you, that is not going to change. Be careful to remember that you're both thinking and feeling all of these emotions, and they're all valid, even when coming from the other person. If you really want it to work out, and you both try, there's a large possibility that it will. You just have to decide if it's something you want in the long run and if it's worth fighting for. If it isn't, that's ok too... Whatever is meant to be will be, and everything will be alright in the end.
All my love,
Your friend Always.
Dear Roommate,
You know I"m here for you always, right? You are so strong and I'm SO very proud of you! You can only grow from here!
Love you!
-Me
Dear Angel & Chaddikins,
Congrats on the job! I am so proud of you guys, keep up the good work!
Hope you're loving working together,
-Your Friend
Dear Snake,
I always kind of suspected you of being a snake, but I guess I just didn't understand how slimy you really were. It makes me sad, because you could be a good person if you tried, but you aren't making an effort. It seems you're really trying to be a terrible person. It's really saddening.
Who cheats on their spouse with a bunch of close friends anyway? Now that's just moronic-of course it's going to come to light someday... I just barely found out about it all, I'm surprised it's stayed hidden from everyone this long...
Just stop hurting the people I care about, or there will be serious problems.
Knock it off and own up to it, soon.
-An Over-Protective Friend
Dear Kris,
She's four, and she's learned that her words can be used as daggers. You are an EXCELLENT mother, and one of the worlds greatest friends. I am so lucky to have you, and so is that little ball of independence you call your four year old. She's too smart for her own good-let alone mom's good! She loves you, and as she grows she'll grow to realize you're the greatest friend anyone could ever have too.
I love you dearly, and so does just about EVERYONE!
-Your bestest best friend.
Dear Best Friend's Ex,
Please take some time to fix yourself. There are people who love you very much, and everyone of them wants to see you heal and become whole. You wont do that unless you stop running away from your problems and losing yourself in things that stop you from feeling.
I'm still here for you,
-Your Friend
Dear DCFS,
Seriously. Win. For once, a win. Just keep those kids safe, ok?
Signed
Someone who loves them.
As always... I love your Dear So and So posts :)
ReplyDeleteHope San Fran was a BLAST!
I left you a blog award on my blog! :)
'Versatile Blogger' award!
xoxo
Seriously, the DCFS note made me happy! I remember you telling me a small snippet of that story. For once, a WIN!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to get it out. It looks therapuetic. How does it feel?
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete