Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away. - Benjamin Franklin
***
Keep laughing and stay positive, and you'll find all your worries will work themselves out. Laughter is the best medicine for whatever ails your heart! :)
I love you all, and wish you lots of laughter.
***
Keep laughing and stay positive, and you'll find all your worries will work themselves out. Laughter is the best medicine for whatever ails your heart! :)
I love you all, and wish you lots of laughter.

Thanks for the thought - I used ti well this morning already. It's a wicked quote!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
M
I can't even imagine a life without laughter! It keeps me going!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot and I wish you too fun-filled days. :-) Liked the quote.
ReplyDeleteIt's true....very, very true!
ReplyDeleteVery true - I laugh often and without reason...mostly at myself.
ReplyDeleteBet she just got laid.
ReplyDeleteAh... Miss Angie, HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY has come knocking on your door once again. Enjoy.
ReplyDelete