Today I had a customer email in to give me Kudos.
Which earned me this lovely little pink card:
$25 to iTunes!
Wanna know what was said about me?
"Hi! I'm sure you guys aren't the right people for this email but I couldn't find anything else on the homepage more appropriate. I just wanted to say that I had a really fantastic experience with customer support, specifically with Angela. Very helpful, professional, pleasant, honestly I'm so sick of bad/rude customer support, it was completely wonderful talking with someone who was actually helpful, polite, etc. Anyway, she's great, or maybe you just have a policy of helpfulness and nicety, or maybe you just hired the right outsourcing service...either way, kudos."
I ♥ it, but not as much as what our PR guy said about me.
Hooray for Angela!!
FWIW - I remember when Angela worked with us years ago. We used to get periodic e-mails like this then because she was technical and very good with customers. I'm so happy to have her back with us!
How great is that?
I knew I kicked-A.

You absolutely rock!!! Congrats to you! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! This is so awesome!:)
ReplyDeleteI think you should celebrate? Haha! Cheers!;)
That's really cool, you'll have to let us know what you bought with the money.
ReplyDeleteWhat comes around goes around. It's so nice when what comes around is the good stuff:-) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I might have quoted that backwards. But you know what I meant...
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Rock on!
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, this is Mejis. I changed my name and the title of my blog.
ReplyDeleteWow! Not that you aren't as wicked as you most obviously are - but somebody sent something in to AND you got it! The person who opened it in your company didn't just keep it or give it to someone else!
ReplyDeleteSpend it well! Have a blast with it!
Yay!
ReplyDeleteIf I got that prize though, I'd been a little bummed considering, psh, who the heck actually PAYS for music anymore? Well, not this tech savvy girl...
But the praise is enough would be enough for me, I'm also a huge teacher's pet. Haha.
Girl!!! I'm so glad that you're back there kickin' ass and taking names!! Here's to many more emails and many more gift cards! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's so great to hear!!!! I'm glad you not only got the message but a gift!
ReplyDeleteThat is so AWESOME!!!! I wish my employer (aka: me) would give me little perks for being super awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteway to go! it's always so nice to get some recognition now and again. congrats :)
ReplyDeleteand sorry for disappearing for a (long) time!
Congrats! We all need kudos every now and again.
ReplyDelete