October 13th: This was Tuesday night that I particularly did not want to be at home. Luckily Emily didn't either, so we wandered the Farmington Cemetery, visited 711 for Slurpees in Domo cups, and ended up watching Repo!
October 14th: This night I watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time, and completely fell in love with it. I also managed to get to bed early for once! That was awesome!
October 15th: This was tax deadline day, so I worked a 10 hour shift at work. I ended up getting off an hour earlier than planned and I drove up to Ogden where I had Panda Express with Josh and Paul, and then we went to the Halloween store and then hung out at Josh's house.
October 16th: This day was blunt, and sparked many a good conversation with coworkers! I also ended up going over to Heather's house for the first time, and we had a good time hanging out with her hubby, his friend Bert, and Tom and Andy from work! For the record, I suck at Mario Kart when I'm really drunk!
October 17th: After working on Xmas stuff at my gran's, I met Josh, Max and Angel at the Gateway where we wandered B&N, and hung out in SLC. After I left them I picked up a good friend and gave him a ride home, where I spent the evening laughing and hanging out! I also made myself a really awesome bracelet out of a Guitar cord!
October 18th: I went to Sunday morning breakfast with Josh and Max, then hurried home (making a quick stop at Target for Diapers) to make it to Jen's baby shower, which was less torturous than I had thought it would be. After, Kristina really needed a break so I took her to Starbucks and Target, and then we drove up the canyon and hiked up to the lookout so we could get some piece of mind. It was good!
October 19th: This day I found out an old coworker of mine had passed away from Cancer. It was pretty sad, but I wrote a tribute to him in my blog. Read it HERE. The day wasn't so awesome, but he was.
October 20th: This day seems to have disappeared from my memories...
October 21st: I can't remember this one either! I'll write more here when I do!
October 22nd: I spent the entire evening over at a friends house, and we stayed up far to late chatting! I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep, but it was worth it!
October 23rd: I was really tired this Friday night, so I only managed to make it out to my friend Matt's house for a few minutes, and then to Heather's house for a few minutes. Then it was home to bed! It was still awesome though!
October 24th: Josh and I went apartment hunting this day, and after looking at a few places we found one we liked and we SIGNED THE LEASE! It was so exciting! Then that evening I made it home and cleaned the entire house within 2 hours, and was just hopping in the shower before the party started. This was a fun party where a few friends came over for snacks and we watched some of the Saw Movies!
October 25th: I spent this Sunday in SLC at my grandmother's house packing stuff up and helping her around the house. I finished some Christmas stuff up as well!
October 26th: This was a Monday and I was really really sick, so that was not awesome. It so-happened that my roommate and her kids were both sick that day too, so we took the kids to the Wee Care (they had 105 degree fevers!) and the awesome part was that we stopped for delicious Pumpkin Blizzards at DQ, and then the four of us cuddled up on the couch to be sick together while watching Halloween movies.
October 27th: I went up to a friends house and crashed at their place over night after a fun-filled evening of music and chatting.
October 28th: This evening I had to run to SLC to take my landlord the extra key so they could get in and paint the doors and trim in our new apartment. My coworker needed a ride down, so I took him to his errands and gave him a ride home. I ended up going to a friends house where we hung out and I crashed there.
October 29th: After work I followed Heather home so we could go to the Liquor store and to Wal Mart to get stuff for our Party we'd been planning. Then, Matt and I ran to the mall together, and finally I ended up at home baking cookies and dying my hair. It's a lot darker, I'll have pics up soon!
October 30th: During the day it was the dress-up-day at work, where people brought their families in to trick-or-treat. Then in the evening was the day I was able to celebrate Halloween. Heather and I had been planning our Halloween party for weeks, and it finally came to plan! I headed over early and helped decorate, and little by little the guests showed up and made it AWESOME!
October 31st: Halloween! I didn't actually do any celebrating or dressing up this day, instead I helped Josh pack and we started the first day of moving into our new Apartment! It was very awesome!
Gosh, you did so much better than me! I ended up taking that last week off and just haven't felt like listing out all of my awesome! WELL DONE for you though, lady! Gold stars & cookies & such :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oct 16th and 30th are in a close race for my favorite day of awesomeness! :)
ReplyDelete