I was going to post some song lyrics and talk about being infatuated and how wonderful he is (blah blah blah), but now I'm upset so I don't feel like writing. Argh! That's all I can put into words about it right now.
***
Anyways, we have an update on the Holiday How To! It's been moved to December 7th (thank the gods) so you should check it out!
The lovely Lacey is co-hosting a Holiday How To, which will be held on December 1st.
The idea is to plan and compose a blog with instructions or a "how tos" for getting through the holidays. It could be advice on style (How to do your hair, put together a great outfit, or which shoes to wear), a great holiday recipe, decorating ideas, crafts or anything else you can think of!
Then, on December 1st, you go and link up with their blog chain, so people can come and hear your advice, and you can follow their links and learn new things for yourself this holiday season! It will be fabulous and I'm excited for it!
So snag the button, plan your "how to" and link up to share with everyone! It'll be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment