11.20.2009

A New Award!



I received an award from Raven over at Stuperhero Extraordinaire! What a doll she is, and funny to boot! Check her out and her other 14 recipients!


Apparently the number is 15, so I'm awarding this to 15 bloggers I think really deserve it! Check them out, because they are fantastic reads! (I also tried to get people I haven't given awards to in the past.)


Other Side of the Fence - My newest follow, and a beautiful writer fighting for equality. Something I am also very devoted to, and I love to read what he writes.


Ordinary Art - This woman is a beautiful writer. She has been through a lot, and I can only dream of aspiring to her level of writing. It's moving, and artistic, and you are missing out if you haven't read it.


Angie The Anti-Theist - This girl has had such a rough life, from cutting to eating disorders, and she's now an atheist with amazing writing talents.


Katie la vie en Paris - A wonderful writer who happened to move to Paris with a Christian mission organization, and she writes about her adventures over there!


Holli's Ramblings - A good read living in Ghana, talking about observing their culture and how she really can't cook rice. (It's ok, neither can I.)


Us & Them - I love this guy. He's hiliarious (he even calls himself Captain Dumbass), and he helped co-start the Zombie News Network! Check it out!


Chelsea Talks Smack - This woman is not afraid to say what is on her mind! I envy that, as she doesn't censor, she just writes, and has created one of my all-time favorite blogs to read!


Apartment 513 - I recently participated in the 30 Days of Awesome with Lacey, and she is amazing! I relate to so many of the lyrics and quotes she finds, and she is a beautiful photographer.


The Un-Mom - Funny. Amazingingly-brilliantly-funny. She's the sponsor of Random Tuesday Thoughts, and she cracks me up!


Mama's Losin It - Mama Kat! Awesome beyond awesome. Her Writer's Workshop is a blast!


Lacey In Love - I've been reading her for a while, and I love her. She's cute and crafty and fanstastic!


Craft Happy Mommy - Lexi has fun ideas! I love all of her crafty things, and can't wait to try some of them!


Satan's Book Club - Banned books! Books really should not be banned, so this site takes a look at all the banned books and reviews them.


The Chick Geek - She has beautiful posts! I love reading them!


The Ice Cream Family - Bree is a really great friend of mine and she is one of the reasons I started my own blogger blog! Sorry she's private though, so you can't check her out, I just wanted her to know I love her.

7 comments:

  1. Aaaaw thanks!

    Now I'm going to check out some of these blogs you gave the award to!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Raven actually gave me this one too, but I'm a whore for bling so I'll take them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much! You just made my day even better :))))

    Thank You, Angie!
    Hugs to you!
    xxO
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thanks so much! I love your blog too! Always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored to be listed on your lovely blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.