11.02.2009

Halloween 2009

This year, I didn't do anything on October 31st for Halloween, because I was MOVING! That's right, I am finally in my own apartment! I'll have to get pictures once we get all unpacked!
Instead, I celebrated with some friends the night before by co-hosting a party with my coworker Heather! We held it at her house with lots of liquor, Jungle Juice and fun! Here's Heather and her husband Mike in their adorable matching costumes!

Here is me with Heather and Tina, my partners in crime at work! We're the popular kids, yo! Haha!
Heather and Me! Aren't we gorgeous? Yes, I do have a costume. I'm a character from the new Ultimate Street Fighter. She is C. Viper. Yeah... I think I should have just told people I was a sexy librarian, because that's more what I looked like...

Tina and me!

Isn't Rorchak lucky? Ortie looked SO HOT in her little vampire school girl outfit. I wish I could pull something off like that! Oh, and under the mask is none other than our dear Joshy! Awesome costume!

Hot Ortie and me!

Josh (without his mask) and me!

Mikell brought a couple of her friends with her (the two guys) and Heather's friend Courtney is behind her in the middle. I have to say, Mikell's costume was super hot too!

Charles came as a white guy which is FUNNY as crap... His mask was freaking creepy though! Here he is posing with Mikell, but it kind of looks like he'll be killing her any moment now...


Here's what Charles really looks like, except the Fro. Though it looks like his real hair! Even people who see him every day had a hard time remembering that he doesn't have that hair! Haha!

All-in-all it was a really fun night! I had so much fun with my close friends and my work friends! These guys all rock!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun pre Halloween party. I'd like jungle juice.

    Cheers to moving to your own apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great party. Enjoy your new apartment! Your first apartment is always so exciting. Have fun with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! good on you! thanks for the pics!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.