His. Eye. Popped. Out. Hard to believe, right? This is my parent's dog Tanner, who we've had for nearly 10 years. This is the little yappy dog who came to be my baby brother's dog, but fell madly in love with me and ended up following me around. The little ball of fur that is over-protective and jealous if I bring a boyfriend home. I don't live with them anymore, but he's always super excited to see me when I visit.
The vet said that sometimes little dogs can build up pressure in their head, and they weren't sure they'd be able to save the eye. However after going in for surgery, they said the eye looks good and they put it back in his head and sewed his eyelid shut for it to heal.
Yeah, that picture is really really gross.
***
On another note, it's looking a little gloomy outside today... There are patches of blue sky peaking through the clouds, but I'm really hoping the gloomy takes and the color disappears. Does that sound negative? It's not-so-much negativity, as the rain always makes me happy. Something about the water pouring down and the dark tint to the sky always cheers me up and sets my spirits soaring higher... It's always so refreshing as well as cleansing... It's funny how when life starts to feel a little complicated I ache for the rain to come and wash it all away...
Maybe if I get a little downpour, it'll be able to clear my thoughts and help me figure out what I want right now, and the best way to go about getting it.
***
I'm cursing my impulsive Aries fire today. I'm so foolhardy which leads to me rushing foolishly into things before I fully think them through. I overreact, even when I keep it to myself, and that often leads to over correction on my part. I'm not going to explain further, because this is something I kind of have to figure out for myself, but I will just say one more time: Damn my impulsive foolish Aries self!
***
On another note, my coworker just told me that the movie Paranormal Activity was terrible. Go figure, it kind of looked like it would be... Guess I wont worry about seeing that in the theatres... Anyone know of anything scary that's coming out? I'm looking forward to a good Saw marathon in a few weeks... Yay!
***
Awesome Day 11 of my 30 Days of Awesome
So for Awesome Day 11, it wasn't incredibly awesome... I wanted out of the house so I met Max at Carls Jr. and we had dinner and then wandered around Heebeegeebees and looked at comic books and games. Then he came over and we played more games! We played the Pimp game, where you slap your hos and try to mack on them... Then we played Stoneage again. That part was pretty awesome!
***
Anyway, I'm loving Fall. Thought I'd share. Loves to you all!
you are still awesome and yeah that pic is ...funky!
ReplyDeleteOMG your poor doggie!
ReplyDeletePoor puppy! That looks painful.
ReplyDeleteI love rain too, it's so soothing. I also love fall.
Have a great day!
Raven
Hooooly crap that picture is weird! It looks like it really hurts!
ReplyDeleteyay! youre awesomes are so awesome! im finally getting mine up! props on your prompt posting, youre doing much better than i am!
ReplyDeleteHow much you paid
ReplyDeletePaid?
ReplyDelete