Then, Kristina and I left the kids with her hubby, and we made the drive up to Ogden to drop in on Josh. Yesterday had been such a crappy day for us both, and dropping in on him cheered all three of us up. It was so much fun! Spending a few hours laughing and chatting with two of my favorite people in the world was awesome!
1.) What's cooking in YOUR crock pot?
Absolutely nothing. Want to know why? I'll tell you! My crock pot is currently in storage at my grandmother's house until I am able to get my own place. So when Joshy and I find an apartment, then there will be something yummy cooking in my crock pot!
2.) Find your one very favorite picture of Summer and write a poem about it.
Ok, this is just one picture I like from my summer, and it's been forever since I attempted poetry, so here's a Haiku! Hope this works...
Water crash and break
Sand squishing beneath my toes
I feel new again.
3.) Pay tribute to a favorite blogger!
Man, I love so many of the blogs I follow and I love reading them all! Just take a look to the left, I've posted a few lists of read-worthy blogs, and I recommend that you check out each and every one of them! However, here's a few that keep me entertained on a regular basis!Close Family & Friends
- Clete and Jenny's Clan - My Aunt Jenny.
- Anarchic Wondering - My dear friend Josh's blog.
- In The Arms of The Angels - Adorable Emily's.
- Little Red & Peter Pan - My old HS drama buddy Kara.
- Dawn Breaks Like a Bull From the Hall - HS drama buddy Sam.
Friends I've Made in Bloggy Land
Blogs I'm Addicted To
- PostSecret - I'm addicted to the secrets. I always see so many of my own!
- Youthful Folly, Jubilance & Hijinx - Up to date on all the latest geekery!
- Satans Book Club - I LOVE banned books and reviews!
- Living a Goddess Life - Tips on produce, sewing, and healthy living!
- Found Cameras & Orphan Pictures - They return lost cameras!
What I see in the mirror changes, depending on my mood. Some days I can see a confident and beautiful woman who is ready to take on the world. On other days, nothing but insults come to mind and I just berate the girl looking back at me.
5.) The top ten things I'd rather be doing than having sex with David Letterman
- 10. Dying my hair.
- 09. Working
- 08. Doing the dishes (Oh how I hate to wash dishes)
- 07. Organizing something.
- 06. Dating (Dating also sucks)
- 05. Shopping
- 04. Hanging out with people I don't like.
- 03. Attending a baby/bridal shower. (Shiver)
- 02. Having sex with someone else.
- 01. Having sex with anyone else.
*Shudder*
That picture makes me want to kick my shoes off and stick my feet in the water!!! Oh but wait, it is 50 something outside! UGH!! Where did this 30 days of awesome come from? Did I miss the post with the details on it? You have me thinking!!!
ReplyDeletei feel the same way about the mirror- she is either the friendliest or meanest girl in the mirror depending on the day. that picture of the beach makes me yearn for the ocean :)
ReplyDeleteI love the summer pic, very unique. And the poem....perfect!
ReplyDelete