9.16.2009

Fall Favorites

It's time for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop again, and the prompt I chose this week was "Your Fall Favorites." So here they are!

The colors!
I love the fall and all of the many colors you see on the trees!
I love the autumn leaves as they drift down from their branches and scatter the ground under your feet. I love to see them along the walk way, and in piles on lawns, and just anywhere!

Pumpkins!
Just seeing this orange gourds out on porches and in fields makes me want to squeal with glee!
I can't wait to go pumpkin hunting, and find the one with the most character and take it home with me. I'll have to get two, one to carve and one to just adore.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
This is ambrosia of the gods, my friends.
YUM!



Halloween Costumes!
OK, let's just say Halloween in general. It's my ABSOLUTE favorite Holiday!
But also, costumes especially, because once a year it's fun to dress up and be someone who you aren't in real life.

Sexy boots.
It seems that once the weather starts to turn, I have an excuse to wear sexy boots.

Bulleted ListSweaters!
I am SO excited to find some fashionable sweaters and get to wear them.
On that note, the cooler weather is on this list here too!

Scarves
I've always loved them, but have recently discovered the big fashion flowy kind. It was love at first sight. I have a red and a turquoise, but now I want a plaid one like here!

Hawthorne Hat
Available on ETSY, find it by clicking on it's name.
I MUST HAVE THIS HAT.
I'm absolutely in love with it. I wish I knew how to knit, then I could make one, but unfortunately I don't, so I will probably order it when I have some money.

Fall TV.
Yes, I'm excited for more shows.
Since my True Blood and Weeds is over, I'll have to find something else to keep up with.

Here are a few that I'm excited for!

Grey's Anatomy
Premiers: Thursday, Sept. 24thYes, this is my guilty little pleasure, and I can't wait for it to come back!

Eastwick
Premiers: Wednesday, Sept. 23rdAnyone remember the old movie Witches of Eastwick? Awesome right?
Well they're basing a show off of it, and I'm über excited!

Heroes
Premiers: Monday, Sept. 21st
Who doesn't love sexy super-heroes and super plot-twists?

Dollhouse
Premiers: Friday, September 25th
Love love love this show! Joss Whedon = God.
Besides, I could watch Eliza Dushku for hours, plus rumor has it that Joss got Summer Glau for this season. You remember her right? River from Firefly?

Dexter
Premiers: Sunday, Sept. 27th
HOT Serial Killer.
I was a little bored with last season, but the rumors I've heard about the new season are good. Apparently there's a leaked first episode out there, and it's dealing with his baby! I hear it's good, and so I'm excited!

Fall Movies
We all know we love movies right?
Here's the ones I'm especially looking forward too!

Where the Wild Things Are
Release Date: October 16th, 2009

I am SO EXCITED for this movie!
It was one of my absolute favorite books as a kid, and I even still have it!

Zombieland
Release Date: October 2nd, 2009


Badass? You bet ya! It looks absolutely fantastic!
Someone said it might be better than Shaun of the Dead.
I doubt it, but it will probably be close!

Boondock Saints II
Release Date: ???

OH MY GOD.
I love it, I really do.
IMDB shows it listed for October, but doesn't give an exact date. I kind of doubt it'll be out then, but let's keep our fingers crossed!





6 comments:

  1. I've never had a pumpkin spice latte, but God that sounds delicious! Let's go out on a coffee date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my pumpkin spice latte yesterday. yum
    I really enjoy a new fall season of tv as well. Lots of fun to see the new "soon to be favorites" and sometimes fun to see the "who thought this was a good idea" bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad I popped over today because I had NO idea there was going to be a movie called Where the Wild Things Are! OH MY GOSH! That is exciting to the max : )

    I have never watched Dexter but my best friend adores it. Must watch this year!

    I am with you about the pretty leaves and the pumpkins. Glorious! just glorious! Hope you have a great fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things fall! Your list was excellent! I absolutely love that hat, now I wish I could get away with wearing stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you included your favorite fall shows too! After enduring a summer of re runs I think those are something we ALL look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see Where the Wild Things Are!!! I sent you an email about your prize for Fairytale Friday, be sure if you don't get it to let me know!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.