9.30.2009

Excitement & Previous Blog

I cannot begin to express how excited I am today. As in, I almost didn't sleep, and I actually didn't mind waking up this morning! How's that for a shock?



When I get off work today I'm going to head straight for Bountiful, where I'll pick Josh up from work and then we are going APARTMENT HUNTING! People, this is the first step on the way to getting our apartment and finally having a place that's our own! There are a couple we're excited to take a look at, especially one in Sugarhouse. It's small, but it has room for semi-formal dining and it's in the area we want to be in. That means we can have dinner parties!

Yeah, I know... This is a lame blog post, but I'm too excited and wanted to write it down!

This week should be pretty fun in general. Apartment hunting tonight, Make-Fun-of-CW night with Josh and Angel tomorrow, Friday is Zombieland (and getting to meet someone new and exciting), and then fun on Saturday! :)

***

On a completely unrelated note, I only recently realized my friend commented on a blog of mine that I wrote in May. Seeing as he was my inspiration for it, it really touched me to know that he read it and thinks about it. It also happens to be very well written. So here's the link, go and read it and know my awesome recycled-blog-ness. :)

4 comments:

  1. hope you have so much fun apartment hunting today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having dinner parties and people over!! It gives me a reason to clean! lol! Glad to hear about your waking up excited!! By the way you should start checking your mail in about two weeks! I have been a waiting on a new shipment of goodies to include with the gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LissaMarie - Thank You! We definitely learned what we DIDN'T want, which means we're upping our budget!

    Miss. Candy - Yay! I'm so excited! You rock so hard! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment..

    thebettingonline World is your complete guide to online bingo we bring together the finest online bingo games and the best online bingo
    websites. Here you will be able to find advice on to play bingo in our Bingo Games section.Thebettingonline.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.