Maybe I'm just crazy, maybe I'm a fool
Maybe I don't know how to love, but maybe I do
Maybe you know more than me, but this much is true
And this little heart and brain of mine say we're through with you
And I wonder does it blow your mind that I'm leaving you far behind?
I wonder does it stop your heart to know you're not my sunshine anymore?
Okay you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
Okay you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty with an ugly heart
Maybe you'll get married and she will kiss your feet
While I give all my rights away I won't lose no sleep
Maybe on your honeymoon you'll think of me
But if you don't won't shed a tear, yeah I can guarantee
And I wonder does it blow your mind that I'm leaving you far behind?
I wonder does it stop your heart to know you're not my sunshine anymore?
Okay you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
Okay you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty with an ugly heart
Okay you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could probably light up New York City after dark
Okay you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty with
An ugly heart
An ugly heart
Okay you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
Okay you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty with an ugly heart
(Repeat)
This song is not chosen this week as something I'm relating to, but rather something that makes me smile. Every time I hear it, or watch the video, it makes me nearly laugh out loud. It's so upbeat, and also so funny. But we all know people like this-and not just men. For some reason there are just some pretty people out there who aren't as nice as their face would lead you to believe.
The sad thing is, that now I don't trust pretty boys. I automatically think if they have a "cover boy pretty" face that they aren't going to be nice. Pretty boys don't like girls like me. But, that's not always true. I need to stop judging a book by it's cover or a guy by his looks. People can surprise you.
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where you can share songs or other music-related posts each Monday and link up with the linky. Then you can enter the monthly giveaway and visit the other music posts linked up. To join us:
- Write a blog post sharing music or something music-related.
- Include the Musical Mondays button (code below) and/or a link back.
- Link-up in the linky below.
- Visit other Musical Monday links in the linky.
- Enter the Giveaway below.
This month I'm giving away a $15 Amazon Gift Card. Giveaway is open Worldwide and ends on 5/1/15 at 12AM.





I feel like this could be the new Spice Girls. They have a great look and a great sound.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to *everything* lately. Day to day, it's rap to rock to dubstep. I'm all over the place.
I had never really listened to them, but I'm really digging this song. It's got spring like vibes. Plus the lyrics are indeed funny.
ReplyDeleteCountry mostly.
ReplyDeletePeople CAN surprise you.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun song!
I love this song! I discovered it after I went through a bad breakup a few months ago.. such a catchy song and true lyrics!!
ReplyDeleteI like hard rock and classic rock.
ReplyDeleteBruno Mars and Ed Sheeran!
ReplyDeleteI've been into Ed Sheeran lately :)
ReplyDeleteI have been listening to Taylor Swift a lot!
ReplyDeleteI like the Top40 stuff, even though it gets repetitive!
ReplyDeleteThe Strokes and Charles Hamilton mostly.
ReplyDeletemcfallsk8er[at]aim[dot]com
I've been on an Ariana Grande kick lately!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I have been stuck in the 80's lately :)
ReplyDeleteMadonna's new cd.
ReplyDeleteForster the People
ReplyDeleteIve been listening to older country on a new radio station we have.
ReplyDeleteMy new song of the week is Whistle by Katy Tiz
ReplyDeleteI have been listening to classical music.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to The Joy Formidable a lot lately.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to 'See You Again' (Charlie Puth & Wiz Khalifa) on repeat all week.
ReplyDelete~ Kim Pincombe Cole
30 seconds to Mars 💕 Love them *-*
ReplyDelete