3.04.2015

Giveaway: Handmade Shawl from Aubrey at High-Heeled Love


Hello lovely readers!  If you've been around long, you'll know that I have a long-standing friendship with the lovely Aubrey from High-Heeled Love.  I met her in my first or second year of blogging here on My So-Called Chaos and have been so lucky to call her friend.  We've grown together in blogging, we've talked about personal things in private, and we've made plans to visit each other one of these days-and dang it-it will happen!

For those of you who don't know Aubrey, here are some important things I think you should know:

♥ She's married, and with her husband they like to eat and cook with local veggies, and do a little gardening themselves. They run a second blog called A Little Seed Grows where they share some of that wisdom with you.


♥ They have two dogs, one of which they recently adopted is a little Pitbull.  Some of you may know that I'm a Pitbull advocate, so I love that sweet Aubrey and her awesome husband David are now getting behind the cause.  It's hard not to when you look at this sweet face:


Aubrey is a badass.  Seriously.  She runs her own business AND she takes Jujitsu, which teaches her discipline and keeps her in shape-it's been great to see her grow and get stronger with her training.


♥ Even with all this going on, she still finds the time to create awesome things and see to her blog-which we all know is hard.  She's truly a great bloggy friend, so you should definitely follow along with her.  You should also make sure you check out her linky parties.  Each Friday she hosts a Friday Confessional, on Sundays she co-hosts The Weekly Round-Up with yours truly, and she obsesses over wine at her Wino Wednesday and occasionally shoes at her Shoe-Lust Saturday.  Honestly, shoes, wine, and coffee are all things she's quite the aficionado on.


Aubrey is offering one lucky winner a gorgeous handmade shawl she made herself! Giveaway is open worldwide, and ends on Thursday, March 12th at 12AM.  Look how lovely it is:



Your Ad Here

27 comments:

  1. Wow! Aubrey is definitely a badass! That shawl is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey is so awesome! Love her! And that shawl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey and I need to hang out and be bloggy friends forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pitties!! Nice to meet you Aubrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Let's a plan a blogger date in Charleston soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, too, Lauren. I hope we become friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice shawl, thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to finish making my hat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this lovely giveaway!
    The shawl is super cute,I love the color.
    Wish you fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice! :-) thanks for this giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jiujitsu! You're awesome! I've always wanted to learn but no one teaches the art where I live.
    The shawl is wonderful. How were you able to knit it so perfectly? Honestly when I first read 'handmade' I didn't expect it to look so darn good. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shawl is lovely! Aubrey is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY NICE...I LIKE THE COLOR....MY DAUGHTER WOULD LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely shawl for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This shawl is absolutely beautiful! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous - what a beautiful color! Wish I had the talent and patience to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for entering. We're waiting on Miss Angie to announce the winner. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where do you live? I might be able to direct you to the nearest DZR jujitsu school to you.


    Glad you like the shawl; it's actually crochet, not knit. I can only say that it comes with lots of practice and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe you'll have a pretty give for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Patience and practice is the key. Thanks for entering. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.