Oh it's almost Christmas. But instead of sharing my typical holiday song selections, I have a funny one for you today-it's a little inappropriate in the style of these fierce drag queens, but not too bad. I'd say adult themed though, so you may not want to watch if you're easily offended or around small kids. Mostly the last line, would be a problem for the kids-it's dirty.
This week's song:
Dear Santa, Bring Me a Man
by Alaska, Courtney Act, & Willam
I love these queens, and I watched all of them on RuPaul's drag race. I've also enjoyed some of their hilarious songs if you follow their YouTube careers-they're so funny! I love when people don't take themselves seriously, especially when they do it in drag.
So here's your good little holiday laugh, whether or not you're hoping Santa brings you a man. I'm undecided. lol
What are you listening to this week?
Please grab the button and link up your Musical Mondays post in the linky!

I didn't either, it's so beautiful! And so rich in history!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I can definitely see where that is coming from! It looks so pretty, I need to go there!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, true! I can see how that would be!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea until I looked into this. So pretty, and so many cool things to see and do!
ReplyDeleteExcellent - something to follow Lady Gaga's Underneath My Christmas Tree.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to watch it at work, but will definitely check it out when I get home!
ReplyDeleteYes! :D It's pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteDo it! It's not overly vulgar or anything, just a little naughty lol.
ReplyDeleteNice song, I wish Santa would bring my daughter a better man then the one she has
ReplyDeleteYep. My aunt's brother lives in Turkey and from her stories it sounds gorgeous! Noisy, bustling, colorful, social, delicious, and amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds amazing, I'd love to go!
ReplyDeleteAh, I wish he would too! And one for me. Where are all the good men?
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot of fun. I chose fun songs this week, too...though less colorful than this.
ReplyDelete