January 2014
- My Musical Mondays choices for January of 2014 were: How to be a Heartbreaker by Marina & the Diamonds, Candy by Robbie Williams, Give Me Love by Ed Sheerhan, and Starring Role by Marina and the Diamonds.
- I chose Fearless as my word of the year.
- Pitre died. RIP Pitre.
- I showed off my nail polish collection and organization. I should do a comparison post soon.
- I reviewed The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Ann Rice. It was awful.
- I shared my reading list for the year.
- I juiced for most of the month, received a sweet gift from Esther in honor of Pitre, and had a minor fender-bender in the Target parking lot.
- I participated in the Books 'n' Bloggers swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
My favorite Instagram photos from January 2014:






February 2014




February 2014
- My Musical Mondays choices for February were: Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera, Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves, La Fée by Zaz, and Everyone is Gay by A Great Big World.
- I shared some printable Nail Polish Valentines on the blog.
- I announced my first annual blog awards and we did a few rounds of voting.
- I shared some fun and unique Valentines Day Gift Ideas.
- I hit my 5 year blogging mark.
- I continued juicing.
- I helped run the Cause for Paws Utah Furburbuary charity event, and had a blast.
- I visited the Utah Natural History Museum and was able to see the Chocolate exhibit.
- I wrote about how we don't have to be friends with everyone on Facebook.
- I participated in the Foodie Pen Pal swap.
March 2014
- My Musical Mondays songs for March were: All the Little Lights by Passenger, It Is What It Is by Kacey Musgraves, Body Love by Mary Lambert, Let Her Go by Passenger, and Afterlife by Ingrid Michaelson.
- I announced the 1st Annual 2014 Best of Blog Winners.
- I talked about the thought process and choosing to be childfree.
- I reviewed The Wicked Girls by Alex Marwood.
- I got my brand new DSLR camera and put it to good use.
- I visited Mr. Bingo in Oregon. Check out the photos HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
- I took the Blogmopolitan Quiz.
- I was rear-ended on the freeway, but it kind of ended up being a blessing in disguise.
- Eric Himan came and played at Gracies again! That was fun!
- Josh and I went for a hike.
- We had a good Irish stew for St. Patrick's day!
My favorite Instagram photos from March 2014:
2014 Review Extravaganza


No comments:
Post a Comment