12.27.2014

Secret Santa Book Swap Reveals

This month I participated in two holiday book-related swaps, the Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap, and the Becoming Books Secret Santa Exchange.  I received wonderful packages from both!

From the Broke & Bookish swap I received this fantastic package from Stormy over at Book Blog Bake.  Let me tell you, Stormy really knows how to pull off a fantastic package-just look at this!

2014 Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap
2014 Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap

She sent me This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke, a gorgeous blue scarf, an I ♥ ♥ The Doctor magnet (that I've considered buying myself a few times), earrings, fun Knock Knock book marks, Chocolate, Peppermint Bark, and Gingerbread cookies.  Such an amazing package!

As for the Secret Santa exchange at Becoming Books, my partner was Elizabeth of Chubby Madness.

2014 Secret Santa Book Exchange at Becoming Books

She sent me Stardust by Neil Gaiman (another must-own on my list!), a lovely crocheted bookmark, and some Jamberry samples because she's a consultant.

A big thank you to the swap hosts and the swappers that sent me such lovely goodies!

2014 Secret Santa Book Exchange at Becoming Books 2014 Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap

21 comments:

  1. Oh, I should in the card, it isn't a book mark. It is a mug cozy! For hot cups of tea/coffee while you read. :) I hope you love the book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should of put this in the card, it isn't a book mark! It's a mug cozy! For those hot drinks you sip while you read. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun swaps! Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds like fun, I love books and I love swaps.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just spent most of my morning looking through your blog , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love books as a child I never saw my dad read a book in the last five years he has acquired a lot of books on the first and second world wars he loves to read nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't book swaps the best? I did the secret Santa thru the broke and bookish and I had a lot of fun putting my package together! I really wanna read Stardust. Gaiman is one of my favs. I loved a between the Devil.. Great book but I gotta read the sequel yet!

    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Gonna definitely try it :) I just was snooping around your blog and found it lol idk how I missed it I've been following u for awhile now! Love mode podgy stuffs! :P

    Diamond @ Dee's Reads http://diamondlovestoread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, so glad you like this! They were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cool that he's reading now! My daddy was a big reader, and I think that's where I got the love of reading from. These days when I read something I think he'll like it immediately goes on my gift list of what to find him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to do it again. We'll be hosting a Book Swap in January over at http://cgswaps.blogspot.com that's a lot of fun, hope you can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so great, and you are fabulous, thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great packages! I loved mine, too (I haven't gotten my Broke & Bookish swap package yet, sadly, but if it's anything like yours was it's worth the wait).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think so....I got a package (sent the day after Christmas) with two books, a ziplock back with some tea I can't have because of the caffeine, and an unlabeled DVD that I'm too paranoid to just put into my computer. I assume it's from that swap, but I'm at a bit of a loss on the sender. :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also, I hope you LOVE Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.