12.02.2014

Cardstore Giveaway

Cardstore Giveaway

Okay, I have to tell you guys about my new favorite place to buy cards-and I'm not even kidding.  I first heard about Cardstore when I entered a giveaway from Rachel and very luckily won-I won 50 free cards, and not only were they so extremely helpful in getting me set up and going above and beyond with their service, but the cards were such great quality! 

There are so many designs to choose from, ranging from (and what I ordered most of) funny friendship cards, to custom cards!  A lot of the cards offer you the option to add a photo to the card, or make your card entirely around the photo, while some offer you the option to add a name to the front of the card too. However, all of the cards offer you the chance to completely customize what you want to say, and add a signature digitally!  Just look at how easy this process is! 

First-pick a card you like and click the make your card button:

Cardstore Customization Process

Second, add any customization that you want or is available to the front:

Cardstore Customization Process

Third, add your own personal message and signature to the inside of the card:

Cardstore Customization Process

Fourth, click Preview and Mail to review and finalize your card:

Cardstore Customization Process

Fifth, and here is where it gets kind of fun.  You can either have them send the card to you, or you can have them mail the card directly to the source!  How fun is that?  You can create an account and import addresses so you can send cards easily in the future (no more missed birthdays!) or just input it as it goes.  Also, when you just have them sent to you, you can chose to either have them print your address on the envelope or leave it blank (you know, if you're just stocking up and may move sometime) it's so handy!

Cardstore Customization Process

I stocked up on 50 cards, and am already thinking of some I missed that I want.  I can't wait to give out some of these adorable and hilarious cards they have.  They have so many different designs and styles to choose from, just look at these holiday options:

Cardstore Christmas Twinkly Card Cardstore Santa Card Cardstore Mistleotally Awesome Card Cardstore Merry Kissmas Dear Card Cardstore Christmas Card Cardstore Drunk Christmas Card

Cardstore is also having a Candid Christmas Cards contest that ends tomorrow.  The idea is that you choose your funniest real-life candid holiday photo to create "real-life" Christmas card and submit it to them!  There is no limit on submissions, and you can win lots of great prizes!

Cardstore is giving one lucky winner 20 free cards!  Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions.

14 comments:

  1. I love giving meaningful cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it depends on who I am sending a car to and why I am sending it. I love all kinds of cards though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giving funny cards. It expresses generally that I care but lets my personality shine through with it. These cards are awesome... I'm really glad you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the pretty cards. I know I should care more about what the card actually says, but I'm sucker for a good design. These cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the one time of year where I feel I am actually giving a good and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either funny cards or handmade cards with no words. That shiny, sparkly, glittery card is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love giving funny cards. Where's the fun in sappy, inspirational cards?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny cards are my favorite to give.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like funny cards for the most part. But sometimes a good heartfelt one is good to let someone know you really care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these cards are precious. I'd say it always depends on my mood & the person i'm sending the card to. Usually it's something that warms the heart, but it can also definitely be a funny one every now and then. Loved the: You're on the list card with Santa. It's kinda cute & cheeky. :)
    What about you? Have you picked your favorite one yet?
    xo,
    Luchessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these. I love writing notes and mailing the cards to my daddy. Inspirational ones are my favorite. Funny ones are always a day brightener! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm horrible at sending anything sentimental. I'm not exactly a soft and squishy person and the notes in cards usually sound ridiculous to me. Give me a card with a dog wearing clothes and a silly joke in a speech bubble any day.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.